1

Sacha watches TV, it's her usual behaviour, never leaving the couch. She has thoughts on her mind, thoughts of a sudden weird feeling of desperation which she has had for nearly her whole life. This all started at the age of 3 where he secret began to develop... Yet when she became 7 it turned out to be a real secret... before, sometimes she fell asleep, her parents checking on her just before they headed themselves to bed.

James fishes some empty shopping bags from a shelf and looks at Sacha. "Is there coming any time when we do this together?"

Sacha shrugs. "Not today."

James sniffs and shakes his head in slight disappointment.

It is that he doesn't know the secret...

Impatiently Sacha types on her phone. James has to leave... Patience isn't her quality, and certainly on this rare event with this weird secret. Desperation.

James sighs, he wraps the shopping bags around his wrist and leaves. Closing the door behind him. Locking it gentle.

Wait.

Saha can't jump up in one instant right on this moment. Her boyfriend barely left. She can't create suspicion. Waiting one or two minutes, she has an hour to do it anyway... Just wait.

James waves at her from the window, before heading to town, shopping some food.

Sacha waves back.

Wait. Just a minute.

Looking at the clock, staring at each second passing by.

54 seconds.

Impatiently she jumps up, when she cringes from the inside from desperation. Sacha leaves the telly on and rushes upstairs to the bedroom she shares with James.

she pulls an oversized stretching hoody, and a  very stretchy legging on. She closes the curtains when she realizes those were open.

Nobody got to see what she will do next.