"Damn! I need to clean my bag..." I muttered, peeping inside my bag and rummaging through it.

When all of a sudden, I bumped into a rock solid chest. Groaning, I hissed "Look, where you're going Mr-" I looked up to find a pair of grey eyes looking down at me.

"Well technically, you should see where you're going!" He commented, crossing his arms over his chest

"And who are you? My road guide?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Not interested!" He said yawning making me clench my jaw.

"You should learn to use your sense organ or it's better that you donate who are needy" I said.

"And who are you? My advisor?" He asked, smirking.

I was about to give him a good talk, when my cell buzzed again and this time I finally took out my cell. "Yes, yes...I'll be there!" I said and cut the call. Looking around, I saw men's from packers & movers coming with boxes in their hands.

"Newbie" I muttered to myself. "Which floor?" I asked looking at him.

"Fourth floor..." He said walking past me.

I also live in that floor but the only apartment that is empty in my floor is the one beside me. That means...he's my new neighbour!!

"Hey you, Grey eyes" I called out to him and he turned to look at me before stepping inside the elevator.

I did a little gesture with my fingers saying, "that my eyes are on his every move" and he just stifle a yawn in reaction making my jaw drop on the floor.

"That son of a---" I stopped midway, told myself to not to curse and calm down!!

***
Soon I was standing in front of a very cute cafe named "Hugs with Mugs" this name always fascinates me and it was the very main reason as to why I'm working here. So you see, I'm in my last year of my college and I decided to work part time. And moreover, I'm having a three months break from college, so for three months I'm working full shift.

"Are you going to stand over there and stare the whole day or are you going to work also?" Steve my co-worker asked from inside. Rolling my eyes at him, I slammed the door open, hitting directly at his nose. "Serves right!" Shrugging, I went inside to change my clothes.

My work clothes included a maroon and white pleated checkered short skirt along with black stockings and a short apron attached on my waist with strappy heels, white shirt and a cap that matched with the skirt. I put my hair in a high ponytail and sprayed some perfume, kept my cell in my skirt pocket and went outside.

"Hola!" Jess greeted me.

"Hola!" I gave her a high five and went behind the counter. So I take orders from the customers while sometimes I also volunteer to serve them, when there are too many customers at a time.

"So, how was your morning?" Laila asked.

"Very interesting!!" I replied.

"We want all the gossip" Jess came and stood beside me. I shook my head and told them, "not now, you three are coming over my house today after work and then we can chat!"

"Three?" Laila asked.

"Umm...Shahid?!" I said biting my lip.

Jess groaned and Laila banged her head with the tray she was holding.

Wait...I haven't introduced my friends!!

Me, Jess, Laila and Shahid study in the same college, share the same batch and we are also classmates plus we also work together. Well, Jess worked here since she was in her first year. Her dad died due to cardiac arrest and she has to support her mother and her small brother, so she decided to work.

Shahid is half british and half pakistani and he's blonde! He has brown eyes and is extremely pale....we often tell him that it seems like someone has bathed him in milk and not to forget he's extremely handsome. He didn't need to work because as it is he'll be taking over his father's business of garments but still he decided to join us, just for time being.

Laila is Laila...she's a sweetheart and she can't stand Shahid. Whenever they are together, they always end up fighting. But still we all are best of friends. Shahid literally treats us like his younger sisters and we always look up to him as our elder brother slash bodyguard. Laila started working because she wanted to work for herself.

"Umm..btw where is Shahid?" Laila asked.

"Uhh...he's not coming today." I replied

"Why?" Jess asked

"His father needed him for some paper work, so he took a leave today. But, he'll directly come at my house" I said and they both nodded.

When we were finished with our shift, it was already six in the evening. Usually we work till eight, but today is Saturday, so we have our shift till six. We quickly changed into our clothes and we left for my apartment.

Since my car needed a service and it won't be back until Monday, so we took a cab. After reaching my building, we spotted Shahid walking towards the elevator.

"Shahiiiddd..." Laila screamed followed by Jess's voice. Rolling my eyes at them, I paid the driver and walked towards them.

"Hello, Ladies. How was your day?" He asked.

"Just like any other day..." Jess said.

"Can we please go up, I'm starving!" I said.

"Pizza is on it's way..." Shahid said excitedly.

"You know how to make my day!" Laila said.

"Who said I got it for you?" He smirked.

"Who said that you're gonna eat your slice?" Laila replied smirking, while I and Jess went inside the elevator, leaving them behind. But they came running just in time when the elevator was about to close.

Walking towards my apartment, I glanced at the door beside my apartment. It was closed.

Changing into my dark blue jogger pants with a white long tshirt, putting my hair in a bun we didn't wasted anytime in lazing around for about two hours, eating pizza, drinking coke, chatting and laughing we spended the time.

"Guys, would you all volunteer me to help in unpacking the boxes and set the house of Mr.Grey Eyes!" I asked standing up.

"Hell yeahhh....!!" They all screamed.