Rip just rolled his eyes and walked over to the center console to find out where Savage's money is. The two assassins followed the brit with Sara just shaking her head at Madilyn amused. "Gideon! Where's Savage's money now?" 'Dr. Boardman theorized that Savage entrusted it to the Bruemberg Group, the oldest bank in the world.' Madilyn proudly smirked at the two causing them to just roll their eyes at her antics.

"I'll go tell the rest of the team," Sara told Rip about to leave the Bridge when Rip stopped her. "That won't be necessary. I'm going alone," Rip told them making Madilyn look at him like he was an idiot, which he was. "I can't have any more blood on my hands," Rip tried to explain to the two assassins. "Except for your own? You can't go in there without backup," Madilyn tried to tell him but it looked like he had already made up his mind. "Look, I brought you all with me under false pretenses. Carter would still be alive if I hadn't have convinced him to come," Rip said trying to convince the two even more.

"No one's on this ship that doesn't want to be here," Sara told Rip. "But I can't risk the whole team," Rip said. Madilyn swore the brit was like a child that couldn't accept anyone's help and believed he could do it all by his lonesome. "Fine. Just us," Sara told Rip who looked between the two skeptically. Although, Madilyn just shook her head, "no, she means just her." Sara looked at Madilyn confused. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not needed here. You're the only back up he needs because you can handle whatever comes your way. Also, it's suspicious if the three of us go undercover as siblings wanting to cash in our inheritence or whatever," Madilyn told the two.

Sara looked at Madilyn for a few more seconds unconvinced with her reasons but ended up agreeing. "Fine. Just me. And if it helps, I'm not giving you a choice. I'm going with you to that bank."

Suddenly Madilyn saw Snart and Mick enter through each of the main doors to the Bridge, "somebody say bank?" Madilyn saw Rip role his eyes for the nth time,"your services aren't required, Mr. Snart. This is purely reconnaissance." Snart wasn't buying it and Mick definitely wasn't either, "we know how to case banks. We're practically bankers." "'Cept we take the money out," Snart told Rip while making a hand gesture to emphasize his point. Madilyn tried to hide her chuckle, key word tried.

Rip turned towards the criminals after giving Madilyn a warning look, "yes, and when I need someone to steal something, you'll be the first to know, I assure you." Mick walked over to the brit a little pissed off Madilyn noticed. "Listen, Englishman. I'm getting bored being stuck on this tin can. And when I get bored, I make bad decisions," Mick told the captain threateningly. The other three noticed the tension between Mick and Rip and Snart went to go diffuse the bomb, "now, now, now, we're all on the same side here." Sara noticed the tension in the room too but was held back by Madilyn, who knew Snart could handle the situation.

"My hot-headed friend and I just want to be helpful. That's all." "Duly noted," Rip said leaving the Bridge with Sara in tow. Madilyn stayed behind knowing the two criminals were up to something, but she wasn't going to stop it. Mick fixed his glove, "you should've let me punch him." Snart smirked at his partner, "yeah, then we wouldn't have gotten this." Snart held up the key to the jumpship and showed it to his partner. The two then looked at the third person in the room with raised eyebrows.

Madilyn shrugged and held up her hands, "oh I'm not saying anything, don't worry. Just have fun wherever you plan to go." Snart chuckled, "you're more fun than we thought, little wolf." Madilyn feigned hurt, "ouch, I thought I was always fun." The two then left, not before saying bye to the goddess. Madilyn scoffed to herself, "am I really not that fun?" Gideon then popped up on the console 'I believe you are fun, Ms. Merlyn.' Madilyn smiled, "why thank you Gideon."

~

Madilyn had been throwing her knives at the dartboard she hung up on her wall until Gideon had informed her Rip and Sara were back. She walked through the halls until she saw the two, who were clearing yelling at each other. They hadn't noticed her or were just ignoring that she was there. "I didn't witness just a killer at work, Sara. What I saw was an animal," Rip told Sara which caused both of the women to tense up at his choice of words. Sara looked at him with pure hurt which worried Madilyn, "you are the last person on this ship to judge anyone!" Rip just sighed knowing he shouldn't have said what he said, "this is not judgment, Sara. It is concern."