Acceptance

Chapter 18

Acceptance we all need to accept some thing's that happen during our live's but just because we accept it does not mean we have to like it, Want it or choose it.

We just accept it to try to cope with the pain and suffering or even the fact no matter what we do we could not change the situation, What would this achieve if we struggled and refused to accept a situation in our life's? We would be consumed by feeling's of sorrow, Anxiety and hopelessness which would achieve nothing productive for our vibration or energy level's, And would make us unhappy, Although the feeling's will still be within us when we accept whatever it is. We have made space for it to sit and realise we need to accept what it is we feel.

As with anything we need to learn we must consciously practice acceptance it will need us to put in effort easy does not come to mind when we need to in most case's unlearn thing's to relearn better way's, While we practice acceptance of situations you reinforce and strengthen your mind and soul making it easier to accept situations arise and some are beyond our control.

Acceptance also doesn't mean we can not change some situation's either! We can accept how we look but we can also change it, We can accept what we think but can also change our mind, We can accept we had a bad day today but can change it tomorrow, We just need to learn to quieten the inner voice to find more inner peace, All this help's with other aspects in our live's we learn to accept other people's behaviour even though we do not like it, We learn to accept someone cut us off on the highway but it could have been a lot worse.

Learning acceptance will take us a lifetime almost everyday we have to accept one situation or another. When we find someone to love in our live's we accept the good along with the bad, The only thing we need to do is learn how to identify when it's time to persist and when it's time to accept, This will all help with making our live's happier and less stressful letting us shine brighter in this world.

Just think of life when we can look at almost every situation with a positive mindset the calmness we would feel just being able to carry on with our day without stressing our minds or bodies, I am not saying we would still not have some bad day's where our mindset may slip backward as said we need to consciously practice these thing's just remember each time we may slip is an opportunity to practice acceptance and mindfulness.