Self-Importance

Chapter 16

Or Ego! What is Ego? Let's take a look how it works,

The Ego work's on how we feel for instance do you feel superior to people or maybe inferior, (Let's be honest with ourselves here.) confused most likely not as the Ego contradicts itself by playing us off against other's you are talking with someone and the say something about you that boost's your Ego or you just think you are better than another.

Or maybe someone defame's you to other's what effect will this have on you your Ego will take a hit it's going to hurt, This is why it is said often we should stop living off our Ego and live in the space of love instead.

How do we know the Ego is at work? Do we like to win arguments, We are always comparing ourselves to other's, We like to gossip about other's and it make's us feel good, We need to win! We are not perfect we are just souls / Energy living a human experience but we can live it in a loving way rather than looking at other's to boost us up or bring us down we need to have self worth and self love, I mean is it really important to us that Fred think's we are great at fishing? Or is it more important to us that we can feed our families by catching the fish? Should we care that Ann told other's that we can't bake a cake properly? Or should we be thinking I will keep trying one day I will cook awesome cake's.

Way's to free ourselves up from Ego and there are many on the internet would be to Find out whom we are and find our inner peace and love, If we lose at that game who cares it only matter's we had fun playing it, We need to stop telling ourselves story's that make us become over confident, Don't worry if no one give's gratification for something we only did will it really hurt us if they don't? Always continue to learn something new is always around the corner, And if other's degrade us it is a reflection of themselves.

Love is a far greater tool to have on our belt than Ego because Love will remind us that we are perfect the way we are fault's and all, It will also allow us to see Love for other's which provide's a great feeling in itself but also removed from the Ego space.

Choose Love over Ego.