1 Flying Robot 1

It was a bland day for the Galaxies Guardians. Usually they'd travel to a planet to stop any petty thieves, or little crimes like that, no biggie. Maybe they'd get a deadly monster or two, nothing they couldn't handle!

But the last thing they'd be expecting was a Robot Suit, not moving at all. It's position wasn't stiff, it looked like somebody could be in it. But...that would be impossible, right? Maybe they could ask one of the millions of Planets if they knew what it was or what it came from.

Rocket said they should salvage it and sell it, but they disagreed. Nebula said it might be a threat, but they were still going to get it anyways. It wasn't hard to get it, just load it onto the ship.

But the best part, it talked. It sounded....British? And immediately he started spewing out concerned mumbles. Ones like "Are you okay sir?" "Oxygen Levels slowly increasing." ...The last one was..confusing?

Was there really somebody in there? The suit had light blinking blue eye slits. There was some type of thing in the chest, it was blue, circle, and...entrancing? Rocket suggested they take it out and sell it, but this made the Robot defensive, and angry..

So they of course would leave it. "What do we do now?" Peter asked, "I Am Groot." (Ask it a question.) "Ok. Uh, Are you a Robot?" Peter asked, stupid question. "I am an AI," oh. "Who is 'Sir'?" Peter asked, "My Boss, My Creator." The AI simply said.

Peter looked at everyone else, who all looked equally confused. "So, is there a person inside this Robot?" "...Yes..Please, help him." Wow, that was... "H-how?" "Quill it could be a trap!" Gamora said

"I mean...It could be. But I'm still gonna do it." "Thank you...Carefully remove the Helmet.." the AI instructed. They followed his instructions. When they removed the helmet they saw...

A Human.

He had a small scratch on his face, a peaceful look and a... (to Quill) Mediocre goatee. Brown hair and tanned skin. They were all silent. "This is your Creator?" Rocket asked, "Yes." The AI replied.

'Cute.' Quill thought as he followed the rest of the AI's instructions.

In the end (they wrote a total of 85 essays.) they got all the pieces off, they had to remove a few before the AI could do the rest, his name was Jarvis...that was nice. And his creator's name was Anthony...Stark.