Please ♚ Sam Winchester

AN: Blake's outfit is up top. This is supposed to take place around mid-season 2.

I love Sam so much and wanted this pairing for the sole reason that Jared Padalecki is 6'4 and Emily Browning is 5'1.

Sam Winchester and Blake Hopper everybody.

Blake Hopper had a lot of misfortunes in her life time

Her sister dying suddenly from stage four lung cancer, her mother leaving Blake and her father for her school teacher and finally to her alcoholic father dying in a fatal car crash when she was sixteen.

Blake was left alone, promising herself never to go to her mother after she left her when they needed her the most.

That was until she met a man and his two sons. John Winchester.

John Winchester had been working a case revolving around Blake's father's crash, believing that somehow something supernatural had occurred when they met. Blake of course didn't believe him until she came face to face with the demon that caused her father to crash.

After that, Blake stayed with the Winchester's , having loved being around the two boys, Dean and Sam.

Now, Blake was often left alone with them, Dean only being four years older than her while Sam was her age. She loved the boys, her sense of humor mixing well with Dean while her love for books and lore mixed beautifully with Sam.

That was until Sam left for college.

Blake was on a food run when Sam left their little family, the woman devastated she wasn't able to say goodbye or tell him how she truly felt for him.

And she wouldn't get to for many years.

When Blake saw the man again, he had a girlfriend, Jessica, and Blake couldn't deny that they looked perfect for one another. So, with a heavy heart, she swallowed her feelings once more.

When Jessica died, Sam was devastated, leaving college and dedicating his time to killing the demon that killed his girlfriend and mother many years ago.

Blake let the man heal, knowing that he had lost the love of his life and tried to move on. Unfortunately, she never could.

Which is what lead them to be sitting across from one another, quiet as Dean was flirting with the blonde bartender as usual.

Blake sipped on her drink, pinkie trailing around the glass when she set it down on the old, peeling table. Sam looked up from his research on the town, having believed there was a vampire in town, and furrowed his brows, "You okay, Lake?"

Lake

Just the nickname had her heart pounding in her chest, Blake brushing it off as she smiled and said, "Always am, Sammy."