Relative Term ♚ Klaus Mikaelson

AN: This one-shot is for my best friend, Cat_Archer . I know you love their banter back and forth in Whipping Post, so I figured you'd like this. I hope you like it! Love you <3

"Darling! Have you seen my leather jacket?" Klaus questioned, standing in front of the closet, slightly frustrated

"Darling! Have you seen my leather jacket?" Klaus questioned, standing in front of the closet, slightly frustrated. There was a laugh from the bathroom and the door opened, revealing Blake, who was wearing his leather jacket along with some sleep shorts as she leaned on the door frame, saying, "I haven't. I think you may have lost it."

Klaus playfully smirked, walking over to his wife and wrapped his arms under his jacket, pulling her into his body as he said, "Really?"

"What?" Blake asked innocently, tracing the part of his tattoo that was sticking out on his collarbone. Klaus rolled his eyes, saying, "You know that we need to leave soon."

"Soon is a relative term, Niklaus. Soon could be in five minutes or five hours. Choose your words wisely next time," She told, a small smirk on her face as she leaned up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Klaus brought a hand up to cup her cheek, leaning in and saying, "You are so infuriating, love."

Blake hummed, kissing the hybrid deeply and pulled back after a few moments making Klaus groan. She shrugged out of his jacket, throwing it in his face before going over to her closet and choosing her clothes all while Klaus watched her, his eyes wide.

She looked over, raising a brow with a smile on her face as she said, "What?"

"You are so lucky we have to meet my brother," Niklaus gulped, putting on his jacket and making Blake laugh. The woman quickly dressed, using her speed and said, "Ah, yes, my darling Elijah."

Klaus let out a growl and sped over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind as he looked at her in the mirror she was in front of. Blake rose a brow, resting her hands on his, her finger tracing his wedding ring, "Something wrong, my love?"

When he didn't answer, Blake smirked, leaning into Klaus as she said, "Are you, Niklaus Mikaelson, jealous of your older brother?"

"You're mine, darling. Just remember that," He let out a growl, bending over and kissing her neck a few times. Blake brought a hand up, threading her fingers in his hair as she spoke, "You have no reason to be jealous, Nik. I'm already yours remember?" She pointed down at his name on her wrist that she had been born with, "We are soulmates. Always and forever."

"Always and forever," His nose skimmed the side of her throat as his fingers danced across her rib-cage, "I love you."

"And I love you," Blake turned in his arms, leaning up on her toes and wrapping her arms around his neck. Klaus simply grabbed the backs of her thighs, picking her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he said, "Thank you."