---

"Kill her now" - ani ni Amanda sa kausap sa telepono. Pagkatapos ng pag-uusap ni Amanda sa kausap ay bumaling na naman siya sa babaeng kaharap niya ngayon na nakatali sa upuan at pinalibutan ng bomba sa katawan sa isang liblib na bodega.

"Oh what a nice view to see darling *laughs* your knight in shining armor will come and save you later......that's if he will arrive at the right time *laughs* since you like playing the role of being a damsel in distress, I guess this is your 'wish come true' *laughs* - Amanda

"Walanghiya ka talaga Amanda! Pakawalan mo ako! Kakarmahin ka rin sa mga pinanggagawa mo! *cries*- Cecille

"*laughs* Wala akong pakealam sa karma na yan kaya tumahimik ka, and oh I nearly forgot...you only have 1 min. to survive now, bye bitch"- Amanda

Pagka-alis ni Amanda ay siya namang pagkasabog ng bodega....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I'm ruthless if that's what you call me, I kill people mercilessly who are blocking my way to lessen my problem in our transaction. I know I'm too much but what can I do? This is me... I'm like this since birth and I don't give a damn. Until one day, there's this certain man who approached me and stayed with me and even saw the worst of me, he loved me and slowly, I fell in love with him. He changed me for the better and I loved him for that, I left being in the mafia and lived with him happily because who would have thought that I'll have my own lovelife right? We loved each other without minding anyone.

But really karma is a bitch.... my enemies in the mafia killed Stanley-my love of my life. They killed him in front of me, he died in my arms... I'm in great despair that day, I thought I can live happily but who am I kidding? I don't deserve to be loved, my life is bound to be ruthless.

As the days, weeks, months, and years passed by, I became more ruthless again and I got back to the mafia. I killed all my enemies, I vent all my anger, hatred, and despair by killing them mercilessly, it really hurts to lose someone you love. And I think that was my greatest karma, it's tolerable for me if my karma is him, forgetting me than to see him dead, how I wish to have a family with him....

I guess forever is not really for me, my fate is to be part of a mafia and live alone... but I won't forget Stanley as he was once became the love of my life and he will always be... I guess this is the end of me....

--------------END-------------