part 17 - final - return

Start from the beginning

'that's where they took her, I have to get there, to get her back' Harry began to swim forward but Uma gripped his collar, stopping him. Harry turned to her with wide eyes.

"Uma?! Wha'?"

Uma gripped her necklace and began to chant.

"by the power of the sea, make harry breath like me"

A golden glow surrounded the necklace and extended to Harry's throat and lungs. Harry furrowed his brows as a warmth overcame his chest.

 Harry furrowed his brows as a warmth overcame his chest

"there, now you can breathe underwater."

"why'd ye do tha' "

"so I can do this"

Uma sunk under the water and a glow came from beneath. The water rose and outburst Uma, now with tentacles, looking like her mother.

"Uma!" Harry gasped, holy hell!

"we'll get there faster like this, grab on"

Harry swam up to her and gripped onto her arm. Uma nodded and dived under, swimming at a speed he'd never seen before.

'hold on (y/n)' Harry thought determined 'I'm on my way'

Harry and Uma arrived at the shore and Harry bolted through the sand, Uma trailing behind him.

"Harry hold up!!"

Harry growled, he didn't have time for this!! He had to save you!

"I know you need to get to (y/n), but how do you plan on finding her in a territory you don't know?"

Harry just stared at Uma, dangit she was right, Harry sighed and nodded, nodding for Uma to continue.

Uma smirked and stuck her had into Harry's pocket, fishing out his compass, and once again clutched her necklace.

"by the power of the sea, lead him to his heart desire"

The compass glowed and began to spin, Uma quickly placed it in Harry's palm, and it immediately stopped spinning and pointed in the direction of the large stone building in the distance.

"wha?"

"it'll only work for you, now you'll find (y/n) faster."
"heart's desire? Uma-"

"Harry." With a stern look, he sighed and resigned, yes (y/n) is his heart's desire.

"good, now go save the girl pirate boy"

"aye captain, good luck in whatever ye are doin' "

Uma smiled and nodded, before bolting off, Harry took a deep breath and followed the compass.