part 2- recruitment

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

your stuff:

(i know it's bad, but i made it in 2018 so don't be mean, i legit don't care if you don't like it but i did back then, and i made this story for me

(i know it's bad, but i made it in 2018 so don't be mean, i legit don't care if you don't like it but i did back then, and i made this story for me. so deal with my 2018 fashion choices XD)

Harry dragged you through the Isle and people parted the way for him in fear while also staring at you in confusion, looking down at your clothes it made sense, you looked more like an edgy Auradon kid that liked pirates then an isle kid, along with the fact that most of your clothes looked brand new(minus the pants, they were ripped and worn out)

"so lassie" Harrys voice interrupted your thoughts, humming to show you were listening to him he continued "where ye from, I haven't seen ye around before?"

You bit your lip trying to decide if you were going to tell him the truth or not.

..Nah

"the far side of the Isle, my mom kept me locked up, I recently escaped" Harry turned and grinned, raising an eyebrow

"that's impressive lassie, how'd ye do it?" keeping silent for a few moments trying to figure out a good lie. Oh! Got one!

"she went to give me food, and I took the chance and ran" Harry hummed and asked another question.

"so what did ye exactly do?"

"punched her and bolted"

Harry burst out laughing, clutching his stomach, tears building up in his eyes. "oh my hades! That is so fuckin funny!" you stared at him with wide eyes

'wow he really is crazy'

Harry sucked in a breath and turned to you with a grin and slight tears in his eyes " now I've never heard anything like that before, ye're a funny lass"

"uhh okay, than-" you stopped yourself before you finished your sentence, thanks and pleases were not a thing on the Isle, so you couldn't to that anymore." why did you think that was so funny?"

"just the way ye said it"

"oh"

"come on the chip shop is just around the corner"

Resuming your walk, you followed Harry into the shop, watching him drop his sword into the sword check, walk over to the long table, shove a crewmate aside, and hop over the table.

You saw Uma walk out of the kitchen and toss a tray in front of Harry and he dug in, chatting with Uma for a few moments before he glanced at you and motioned for you to come forward.

"Uma~ I got a new member for the crew"

She raised an eyebrow "oh really who?" Harry nodded his head at you and she turned to look at you, glancing at you up and down.

"whos she?" he shrugged and said: "dunno haven't got her name yet" Uma gave Harry a look that made Harry stick his tongue out at her giggling.

Uma sighed and turned back to you "what's your name?" she questioned.

You shuffled and shyly responded, "(y/n)." Uma hummed and started to circle you, stopping in front of you and grasping your upper arm.

She raised an eyebrow and spoke to Harry while keeping eye contact with you

"so why'd you think she'd be a good recruit?"

"ye should've seen it Uma! She was running across all the buildings and shit! And she outran Gils brothers without breaking a sweat!!! And jumped across a gap with ease!"

Uma paused and seemed to consider is Harry was telling the truth or not before announcing to the crew

"OI LISTEN UP!" the crew turned to Uma "WEVE GOT OURSELVES A NEW CREW MEMBER! (Y/N)!"

The crew hollered and burst out the rum, apparently, it was party time.

Uma walked away from you, and Harry came to stand next to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"Welcome to the crew lassie~ or should I say (y/n)?"

You shook your head and smiled up at him (why is he so tall?!)

"Nah lassie is fine, sounds easier than remembering a new name isn't it"

Harry snickered and nodded, and Uma walked back up to you and handed you a document.

after reading it over (for the five millionth time, you had the same exact paper at home) You signed it and Uma snatched it from your hands, smirking deviously at you

"Welcome to the lost revenge (y/n), harry show her back home, and get her a better outfit, she needs to look more like a pirate"

Harry saluted and lead you out of the shop, never taking his arm off your shoulder.

"so lassie do ye have a place to stay"

You furrowed your brows, you hadn't thought of that, you shook your head and mumbled out a no.

"well, we gotta fix that don't we! Come on there's plenty of room on the ship!"

Once more Harry dragged you off, this time to the lost revenge, Umas ship.

"ye can sleep in my room for a little bit until we get a new room all situated for ye."

You nodded numbly not really listening before processing that you were sleeping in Harry Hooks bed.

"hold up WHAT! Is Uma gonna alow that!?!"

"aye, as long as I don't hurt ye she'll be fine!"

Your entire face was burning

You were gonna be sleeping in the same room that the gorgeous Scottish pirate was sleeping in..

...

...

BEST DAY EVER!

–end of part 2, part 3 coming soon–