16

IF YOU ALREADY READ THIS JUST GO TO THE LAST PARAGRAPH I ADDED LIKE 2 LINES ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT!

"Is my hair ugly," Daniel asked venerably why staring back at his reflection through the mirror that hung above the sink in the kitchen. "Hell no, where did you hear that from?" Jonah asked now turning to look back at the younger boy who was still looking at his reflection.

"Of course no one said it, but Zach. The way he looked at me wasn't a good reaction, what if everyone thinks it's ugly? For all, I know even you could think it's atrocious and just not be telling me." The blue-eyed boy ranted his eyes staring back at jonah's through the mirror.

"Daniel," Jonah's voice was so soft and caring, a voice that had only come up when he was talking to Jack or his sisters. "I told you, you looked hot, and I don't lie. It's not something I do and it's not something I believe is okay to do. You look gorgeous Daniel and I'm not lying to you, I promise." he finished his voice filled with sincerity. "Thank you, Jo." Daniele lightly brought his eyes up again to meet the older's in the reflection.

"Anytime pretty boy, I'm starting to see even more why I called you that, I wasn't lying the either." Daniels blush only seemed to grow, he seemed to be blushing a lot around Jonah lately. "Thanks".

Jonah hummed as a response when at the same time the bell of the entrance rang as the door opened. "We're closed sorry." Jonah's voice rang through the building as he responded. "I know Jonah." Said a voice. Jonah raised his eyebrow in confusion as he made his way around the corner to be met with a curly haired boy. "Oh hey shortstops," Jonah said with a sweet smile on his face. "Hey, Jo," Jack said as he quickly jumped over the counter.

"Not to be mean or anything but why are you here?" Jonah asked Jack. Quickly accepting the hug jack was giving. "I got bored and Corbyn and Eben said they would drop me off here before they left for their date," the younger explained.

"Have you met Daniel yet?" Jack simply looked at him with a slightly confused look and shook his head in reply. Jonah grabbed his hand as he dragged him around the divider into the kitchen.

"Hey, Daniel!" the oldest boy called out to get the newly blonds attention. Who was honestly on his phone just to make it seem believable that he wasn't eavesdropping.

"Hey, Daniel," Jonah called making him look up from his phone screen. "This Jack, Jack this is Daniel." Jack gave him a small smile as Daniel's eyes found themselves on Jack and Jonahs Joint hands as they stood in front of him. He gave jack a small smile back as he quickly excused himself mumbling out a quick excuse. He made his way to the bathroom for some reason the way Jonah gripped Jacks hand bothered him. He liked Jonah and he had even admitted it to himself at this point.

Were Jonah and Jack together? He remembered the curly haired boy from when he saw him stumble into the cafe maybe a couple of days ago. he never knew he left with Jonah or of the fact that they became any closer. He simply tried to gather his emotions and feeling as he left the bathroom back to the kitchen were Jonah and Jack were in laughter as they stood a couple of feet away facing each other.

"Oh hey, Daniel," Jonah said immediately turning his attention to the blond when he walked into the room. "Hey also sorry about me rushing off and stuff." He replied mainly to Jack. "Oh don't worry about it, also I love your hair." The word seemed so genuine that made a smile immediately grow on his face. "Thanks although I think I will forever love yours more." He returned. Maybe Jack wouldn't be that bad.