Chapter 24.

Khizar's POV.
"Haya." Calling her i didn't open my eyes but kept feeling her uneven breaths on me.

"I...I.." But again i stopped and opened my eyes to see her who was so closed to me.

Her beautiful eyes fell in me for a second and on other second, she looked down while i just kept looking at her who was so close to me.

"I've another confession." Cupping her face with my left hand, I said which made her eyes to move up on me.

Her eyes kept looking at me, waiting for my next words and my heart drummed on the words i was going to say. I could see the wait, the longing to hear what I still didn't say.

"Haya that I..." But I again stopped as I looked up where the snow fall started.

"Come let's go home." Holding her hand, I started to walk toward the car as the snow fall start increasing the cold and as she was wearing not any jacket or coat but a net saree which might help her to fall ill and that i never wanted.

"Khizar slow." Her voice came as the snow fal increased.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking back at her who was trying to match steps with me.

"No I'm not." She stopped as the words passed her mouth.

I stopped and looked at her confused. She kept looking at me while i was trying to understand.

"Its snow falling and you're taking me away." She said snd giggled while circling around feeling those small soft cold cotton balls falling on us.

"Haya its getting cold." I said holding her arm who she was circlibg around.

"But I'm liking this." She said feeling the snow on her face but I knew I was going to sneez if i didn't went away but her happy face was stopping me.

She was circling again as the snow fall was falling on us. She was giggling while circling around, stretched her arms fully to feel the snow fall and I just kept looking at her innocent happiness. Taking my mobile out, I clicked many of her pics and saved these moments in my mobile. And there i sneezed.

Haya's POV.
I stopped on my placed as i heard his sneeze. I looked around to see the snow falling which was increasing second by second and this coldness was not good for him. How i forgot this.

"Khizar are you okay?" I asked as i went to him.

He looked at me and smiled. Nodding he closed the distance between us but i was just looking at him, concerned.

"You okay?" I asked again but he sneezed again.

"I'm sorry. How i forgot that cold doesn't suits you. I'm sorry." I said looking at him who was only smiling.

"Its okay. I'm good now." He said and held my hand.

"Come let's go home." He said and giving a nod, i walked with him fastly to our car.

"I'm really sorry." I said again as i looked at him who was driving while taking the tissue out to clean his nose.

"That's okay. Now cold doesn't bother me that much." He said and again sneezed.

"Yes I can see that." I said but he smiled.

"Haya I'm fine. I'm living in this cold since three years. I'm perfectly fine. It happens sometimes." He said but i didn't say anything this time and looked down at my hands.

"Why you avoided rain because of me?" On his voice, I looked up but again looked away from his face.

"Why you start hating things which I don't like?" He asked again the same question but with change of words.