The Day The Music Died🎼🥀

Start from the beginning

When Juice and Muerte got to the cabin they along with Vida took Thomas, Abel and Lluvia along with the pups out for a walk Happy jogs up and joins then after Muerte gets a call saying that the tombstone is done she "steals" Happy and a truck and they drive up to the shop to pick it up "not sure where we'll put it but the 'ol cross made of sticks just isn't very Bobby!"  she jokes as Happy stares at the tombstone and casket in surprise as the workers slide them into the back of the truck "thanks guys!"  she says to the workers once they finish they wave and walk away "come on we should get back before Jax gets pissed!.... which happens a little too easily now adays"  she says patting Happy on the shoulder he nods she walks to the drivers side and climbs in he walks up to the passenger side and climbs in they buckle up then drive away.... Jax watches as Happy, Juice, Rat, Montez and Nero carefully carry the tombstone and casket... not at the same time.... to the back of the cabin and he rushes over to help "so this is why you stole my guy!?!"  Jax asks Muerte who just shrugs he shakes his head at her Wendy and Gemma watch the men carry the tombstone and casket with surprised looks on their faces Brooke and Vida on the other hand were smiling they knew that Muerte would do something like this no matter the cost as the guys buried Bobby Muerte strummed his guitar and sang Elvis Presley's American Trilogy  while sitting on top of the picnic table with Vida and a sleeping Lluvia at her side and her pups sitting on the ground at her feet.... "come on you two.... let's go home!"  Muerte whispers to Happy and Juice who nod and allow her to lead them to her car they climb in the back seat while she climbs into the drivers seat and drives them to her place where Happy and Juice make love to her in their bed "it's ok! remember what the doctor said this won't hurt them! and as long as it doesn't hurt you it won't hurt me either!"  Muerte whispers when she feels Happy and Juice's reluctance they wanted to but they didn't want to hurt their unborn children "if it....!"  she starts "NO!!"  both Juice and Happy shout she chuckles they growl "never again!"  Juice whispers softly into her ear as they make love to her in the same shared way they have since the night in the barn they knew that she was about to give them permission to find a Crow Eater or one of the Escorts from Diosa but they didn't want them they wanted her and they were going to make sure she was the only one they ever had for the rest of their lives.... Juice finally saw Gemma for what she truly was it took him one too many years but at least he finally learned that no woman was worth losing Muerte over and he was never going to do something that stupid ever again.... the next morning while Juice and Happy were at work Muerte had a visit from a Crow Eater who asks angrily just as soon as she opens the door "why did Happy call me by your name as he fucked me last night!?!"  Muerte looked at her strangely and replies sarcastically "please didn't tell me you put holes in his condom!.... and I never knew the man could be in two places at once cause I could have sworn that he was with ME last night!! and I know that he never left during the night cause we were up VERY late having SO MUCH FUN torturing one another in ALL the BEST ways!! and I'm sure you can imagine what they are for that's ALL you'll have when it comes to him and Juice your imagination!.... you picked the WRONG "old lady" to try and get a rise outta little girl!!"  the Crow Eater's mouth gapes open then she growls, stomps her foot in anger and struts away with her nose high on the air like the stuck up princess she is Muerte smiles as she watches the steam come out of the blonde women's ears as she walks away and murmurs "this should be interesting!"....