Silencing The Voices🔊🔉🔈🔇

Start from the beginning

That afternoon Muerte was tattooing the word "Mayan" around one of her fathers men with the "Y" over the adams apple getting him ready for his trip to prison once she was finished with the tattoo Muerte, Vida, Lluvia, Joey and the pups meet Allesa...

That afternoon Muerte was tattooing the word "Mayan" around one of her fathers men with the "Y" over the adams apple getting him ready for his trip to prison once she was finished with the tattoo Muerte, Vida, Lluvia, Joey and the pups meet Allesandro Montez to help him watch over Loutreesha Haddem and her son Grant McQueen at the cabin they bring some baby stuff for Lluvia and some gaming stuff along with one of the 40 inch TV's from when Muerte camped out with the Reapers at T-M "hey.... tell Uncle Ner if he needs me to look after his place I'll do it!.... I'm sure Vida will help.... it'll bring some pretty good income help her and Quinn with bills and shit! he wants to be able to spend time with his son without Jax's shit hitting them where it hurts anymore.... if anyone deserves their freedom from this hellhole it's them dad!"  Muerte tells Marcus before she and the rest of them leave Marcus chuckles with a smile as she kisses his cheek then walks away.... "Cobra!!"  Muerte says happily as she rushes over and jumps into Happy's arms wrapping hers around his neck "there's my Vivacious Viper!"  Happy coos in in deep husky voice then he feels her body quiver and the girls kick excitedly at the sound of his low deep voice and he kisses her lips "what are you doing here!?!"  Gemma asks rudely as she walks into the cabin "keeping Monty company this place is far too lonely and quiet to be stuck here watching over you!"  Muerte replies with a hint of darkness in her tone "play nice Viper!"  Happy playfully scolds Muerte alluringly teases back with a smile "yes Killa!"  then she kisses his lips making his body quiver as she slides down his body and walks back over to the couch "take that outside Rat we got Lluvia here!"  Muerte tells Ratboy as he starts to take out and light a cigarette "oh shit sorry!"  Rat says softly then he puts the cig back in it's pack Vida and Muerte chuckle softly.... "hey Ner.... what!?!.... oh yeah the Queen's fine just uh creating the Reaper version of rehab for a family Jax is trying to gain favors off of....!"  Muerte says into her phone when Nero calls her as he's on his way up to the cabin "they can be kinda cryptic at times.... especially when they send Happy to play messenger!"  she adds teasingly as she gently squeezes Happy's thigh as he sits beside her on the couch Happy smiles at her and Nero chuckles "absolutely!.... I think I learned enough and Vida said she'd help out.... paperwork, behind the bar.... you know MY old jobs!.... Quinn will kill whoever even THINKS about touching her much less look at her as all the little boys do when it comes to me and her!"  Muerte says into the phone when Nero asks about something he and her father spoke of during their meeting "he still has to take it to the table but if they say no.... which they won't!.... free pussy's the best pussy ya know!? Vida and I worked out a few things so you give us a number and we'll buy it off ya!"  she says Happy and Nero laugh at the "free pussy" quip "alright!.... see you when you get here!"  Muerte says then she hangs up "did Gemma seem nervous to you when you went to pick her up!?!"  Muerte asks Happy "yea!.... very jumpy.... why!?!"  he replies "Nero seemed worried about her.... I guess Wendy called him telling him that Gemma wanted him to come here.... the fact that she wasn't happy to see me here switched her to a different mood!"  she answers he laughs then says as he leans in to kiss her "I'm VERY happy you're here!"  she replies with a smile "I can tell!"  then their lips meet.... an hour later Muerte gets another call from someone else.... Nero was already at the cabin by then.... "Vida!.... you and Lluvia are needed at home.... Monty could you take her please!?!.... Joey's already asleep so he can stay"  Muerte says softly after she hangs up Montez nods Nero takes one look at Muerte's expression and says "take my car!"  he tosses Montez the keys Vida and Monty walk out of the cabin Muerte hides her head in Happy's chest and Happy combs his fingers through her hair with a worried expression on his face as she wraps her arms around him "what happened!?!"  he asks in a soft quiet voice "Marks took Bobby.... Jax was given a box with his eye and a video of how they took it out!"  she replies Gemma stares at her in shock as Nero sits down beside her and hugs her as she continues to hold onto Happy like he was the only thing keeping her up "it's not fair Hap! he was supposed to be here when they....!"  she whispers "he will be!"  he replies softly chocking on the tears he was trying very hard to hide she shakes her head and replies "no! he won't!"  Happy and Nero hug her tighter to them.... Happy called Juice to have him come to the cabin "she's gonna need both of us tonight brother!"  Happy tells him then he explains what had happened Juice drove up to the cabin and the three of them ended up clearing off a spot then sleeping on the floor Muerte once again sandwiched inbetween Happy and Juice Happy had also called Marcus to inform him that they were both with her and will bring her back home in the morning Marcus was relieved that she was safe but worried about her emotional state he knew how close she is to Bobby for she's known him almost as long as she's known Otto....