Epilogue

The air was calm and cool and there was a slight breeze drifting through the trees. Christina walked down the path to the Forbidden Forest. She reached up and touched eye where Bellatrix had cut her the night before. Her fingers came back blood stained and she knew right away that the cut had reopened. She let out a deep sigh and hoisted herself up onto a low tree branch. In small movements, she climbed up to the top of the tree. She sat on the top branch and looked out over the rest of the forest. She let the calming breeze run swiftly through her hair and closed her eyes as she took a deep breath. The sweet smell of honeysuckle and lilacs filled her nose.

Her concentration was broken, however when she heard a voice below her. She climbed down and swung off one of the bottom branches and landed firmly in front of George Weasley.

"Hi. You wanted to see me?" she asked him.

"Yeah, good god. What happened? Did you get attacked by a dragon?"

"Gee thanks."

"Okay okay sorry. So Aria is planning out the whole wedding thing and she has ideas. Expensive ideas. Anyway, she has a few ideas for your dress and she wanted me to run it by you."

"Oh my god. I already told her I'm not wearing pink to the wedding."

"Don't be silly. Of course not. You'll be the one in white."

"Huh?" by the time the word had escaped her mouth, George had stepped out of the way to reveal Draco standing with a bouquet of roses in his hands. He approached her and she smiled at him.

When he was about a foot away from her, he dropped down on one knee and began "Christina Gabriella Lestrange, would you make me the happiest man in the world..." at this, he pulled a small black box out of his pocket and opened it to reveal the most beautiful diamond ring Christina had ever seen. "Will you marry me?"

Tears sprung in Christina's eyes and she nodded vigorously and jumped into his arms. He slid the ring onto her finger and it was official. Draco and Christina were going to be married!