Chapter 10: Confessions

A/N: Listen to Halseys Colors and Without Me.
It sets the mood.

The whole night was a whirlwind.
Watching Justin preform is unlike anything I can describe. When he's on stage and in his element, it's like watching fireworks on the 4th of July.
Speaking of fireworks...
The way he kissed me in his dressing room. When his lips touched mine, I forgot about being his friend. All I could think about was the taste of his tongue as I ran my hands through his blonde hair.
I would have done anything to stay in that moment.
He said he wanted to talk.
We snuck out of the arena and ended up in his hotel room.
Which is where I am right now,sitting on his bed,fumbling with my fingers, waiting.
Justin was currently in the shower and he wanted to talk after he got out.
I had already changed into some sweats and a t-shirt that he had let me borrow.
Of course the sweats had playboy bunnies on them...classic Bieber.
I liked them tho, I definitely would cop them for myself.
I wasn't quite sure what this talk was going to be about, and it had me feeling nervous.
I laid down on his king size bed, the kind of bed you sink in to. When your Justin, you only get the best. Not gonna complain, it was like laying on clouds.
I tossed a pillow up in the air and would catch it,then repeat. It was helping me take my mind of the fact that Justin was in the next room showering and obviously naked.
I mean, it's not like he showered in clothes. Of course he was naked. STOP IT HAILEY! Get yourself together and focus on the damn pillow.
I could hear the water turn off and figured he'd still be a couple minutes...you know...getting un-naked...putting clothes on.
Clothes were good. I liked clothes.
So now I'm talking to myself?
Get it together Baldwin!
I was still in a mental pep talk with myself when the bathroom door swung open.
And a literally started to choke on my own saliva.
Justin was standing there still somewhat wet and wearing a towel that was wrapped low around his waist.
(The towel was white, in case your into towels)
I on the other hand couldn't take my eyes off of his chest and arms.
The way his tattoos wrapped around his body.
God, I was jealous of ink. How it laid upon his skin.

I couldn't even bring myself to look away

He watched me,as I studied his body.
Slowly roaming down.
The V cuts that led like arrows down to that terry cloth towel that was showing way to much.
He had a smirk on his face.
He was enjoying this.
"Like what you see?"
What a little fucker.
Who forces their friend to look at them half naked?
I had to say something, I couldn't let him have the upper hand.
"You think your funny, I am totally fine with you walking around like that. It doesn't affect me at all. You'd have to try harder than that,Bieber."
Big mistake.
I knew it as the words left my dumb mouth.
Justin always liked one upping me.
"You shouldn't have said that Hales.
Tsk Tsk."
I could have looked away as he walked across the room and turned his back to me.
He opened a drawer and pulled out some Calvin Klein boxers and a pair of basketball shorts.
I didn't have time to react.
He just dropped his towel and started slowly putting his underwear on.
I was staring at Justin Bieber's ass, and I wasn't complaining.
"How's the view now,Twinkles?"
Oh the view was delicious.
But I would never have admitted it to him.
"Buns of steel for sure, thanks for mooning me weirdo."
That made him turn back and look at me.
Giving me that signature hal smile that he does.