❶ ~ when i'm pins and i'm needles

Damon's pov:

Waking up in the morning I see something moving next to me. Shit! Did Alex break into my house again? I hold my breath in fear, the figure rolls over to face me. Oh my go- wait, it's only Graham.

He's still asleep, hair a mess and breathing heavily. He's beautiful really (no homo though) but I've recently noticed how poorly he's looked. We've all been on the drugs and drink for a while now, however I'm starting to think that it's really affected Graham. There's no glint in his eye anymore, they're more like massive holes in his face and the bags under them tell a tale of barely any sleep.

That's not only it though, Graham's also been acting strange recently. Last week he decided to jump into one of the fountains in Trafalgar Square to have a swim and then he voluntarily went cheese shopping with Alex (a fate worse than death itself). I hate to see him like this really and the problem is, is that no one else seems to notice. I asked Dave and he said Graham seemed fine. What a twat really, hope he gets kidnapped.

'It'd be a shame to wake him up' I think, as I look down as his gorgeous face, especially those lips, I'd love to kiss them. Despite that, again I would love to stress, no homo! I know girls and boys was a bit gay but there's no way I'm gay for graham. Even if I was, there's no way he'd like be back.

ring RING

Ah shit, the phones ringing. Graham begins to wake up, dazed and confused as to where he is. Stumbling out of bed I run to the phone. I pick up, it's Dave. What a prat, he interrupted me staring at Graham's handsome face (no homo though remember). Seriously someone get this guy out of our lives! Of course in a non violent way, I'm a pacifist after all. If someone ever drop kicked Dave I really wouldn't like it, no matter how much of a twat he is.

"What is it Dave?" I sigh.

"Just making sure that we're all going over to yours to snort crack later."

Oh, I'd forgotten about that.

"Hahaha yeah, what time again?"

"In an hour."

"Wow cool story bro, see you later." I hang up the phone. How could I forget about the crack snorting session?! It must've of been Graham's beauty that distracted me. Haha I'm serious no homo. If he was a girl I'd totally be with him. Unfortunately he's a guy and that's icky so no homo innit. I swear I'm very straight.

I see Graham get out of bed. He's shirtless, that's fucking hot. He has such a nice back oh my god. I can feel myself melt into a puddle on the floor. His brown orbs look at me in confusion, he's probably wondering where he is. Yesterday he was black out drunk. I found him lying the the middle of the road outside my flat, nearly getting hit by several cars passing by. I had to carry him bridal style into safety (got called a poof by my homophobic neighbour, fuck you Barry) but there's something else I remember better.

*FLASHBACK*

I sit Graham down on the sofa. He throws his shoe at me and it hits me. Huh, should note that one down, might be good for a project later.

"Graham! Why did you do that!" I shout, not surprised or angry, more annoyed really.

"mmhhhhh," Graham slurs, "Damon are you a homosexual?"

What? How did he kn- wait what no i'm not gay lol.

"Haha, of course not? Anyway, why were you in the middle of the road?" I reply.

Graham started crying, "I wanted to end it all. You know Noel Gallagher? He's dating someone else!"

Huh? Why would Noel dating someone make him all emo like this? That doesn't make sense.