Class 1-C: *Flinched*

Mikoto: Right...I can't believe even some of you thought that Class 1-A was like that...Most of you nevee bothered to get to know them...If you had the chance to interact with them. You would understand that they're not really arrogant people like Bakugo is...

Jack:.....

Destiny:.....

Eito: Wow...I can't believe you're standing up for them...

Kenji: *Hisses* Shut up Eito...How about next time you call someone an arrogant jerk, go take a look in the mirror, you hypocrite!

Eito:.....

Luna: ....Anyway...Let's just go back to having fun! Remember, we're celebrating!

Riku: Yes. And after this, we can all go apologise to that class later.

Jack: Right! How about we get high and rekt with some sake!

Riku: Jack-kun! You can't drink alcohol!

Akira: Y-Yeah! You'll get in trouble for drinking underage!

Jack: -Pouts- You guys suck...You all need to live a little.

Destiny: We are! By trying not to get arrested!

Haru: C-Can we just go?

Jack: Fine. Get ready boys and girls for the time of your life!

The kids had entered inside of Jack's home to see a karaoke restaurant. An waiter took their order and Jack said it was on the house as the waiter prepared their seats and watch some people sing on stage. Some of the lyrics were in japanese and english.

Jack: Welp. What do you guys think...?

Mikoto: It's amazing...!

Sylvia: I can't believe your parents own this Karaoke Place!

Jack: Yep. Sometimes when it's the weekend. I come here to be myself.

Yin: So is this what a inside of a party looks like?

Jack: Oh believe me! It's gets better! Now let's some FUN PEOPLE! 🎶 WHOO! 🎶

Souta: *Groans* So loud...

Jack: THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN HERE?! WHO INVITED THIS ASSHOLE ANYWAY?!!!

Mikoto: Umm...You did?

Jack:....???????

With that everyone begin to have fun together.

The boys drink some sake, smoke, made silly comments, and crack jokes for some laughs.

Kelly: And they ask...Why does the chicken cross the road...?

Yin: To get to the other side...?

Jack: Nope. TO YEET HIMSELF BACK TO THE CHICKEN FARM!

Boys: *Laughs* Hahahahahahaha!

Yin:.....I don't get it.

Some of the boys went into another room to find some arcade games to play.

Samuel: Come on! Beat it! Beat the high score!

Eito: I'm trying but it's hard to play Pac-Man when four ghosts are after you!

Samuel: Because you're not trying hard enough. You're too busy staring at Kenji!

Kenji: *Glowers in disgust*

The girls got together to chat, talk about fashion, boys, doing their hair, nails, and other things.

Destiny: Is that a pool?!