All of Harry's friends were the ones standing closest to him which made the whole ordeal a little less scary.

So, Harry looked up at Louis with confident, shining, green eyes which, in return, made Louis feel at ease.

Zayn smiled at then before looking at the pack.

''Before we start this, is there anyone in the pack who does not approve of Harry joining our pack?''

Harry watched the circle, hoping that no one would speak up or raise their hand. No one did. In fact, everyone was either smiling at him or just had a neutral expression on their face.

''Good, then let's begin. First of all, Harry,'' Harry looked at Zayn through his lashes. ''Do you promise by the moon that you will protect Louis with your life no matter what may happen? Do you promise to be loyal to him and that when you fail to be, you will accept the consequences Louis thinks are suitable? Do you promise to be at his side no matter who you are up against.''

Harry placed a hand on his heart and looked at the moon and then at Louis. ''I promise by the moon that I will be loyal to you. That I will fight alongside you and that I will love you no matter what.''

Louis smiled at the last words Harry added. He took the younger lad his hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly which made Harry blush fiercely.

''Harry, do you promise to help the pack when they need you and see each and every one of them as family?''

''I promise.'' Harry said and glanced at Niall and Luke.

Luke gave him a thumbs up and Harry grinned at him.

''Then I turn to the pack. Do you promise to accept Harry for who he is? Do you promise that you will not judge him for his past or his status before he arrived?''

''We promise.'' The whole pack echoed.

''Do you promise to keep him safe from the ones who mean to harm him and do you promise that you will see him as family from this day forward?''

''We promise by the moon.'' Came another promise from the pack.

It filled Harry with an unknown, safe feeling. He could feel a certain emptiness disappear from within him and he couldn't help but close his eyes at the content feeling.

Louis noticed straight away and squeezed Harry's hand in his.

''Louis?''

''Yes?'' Louis asked, his eyes not leaving Harry's.

''Do you promise by the moon that you will care for Harry and see him as your pack. Do you promise that you will protect him from anything even if he brought it upon himself? Do you promise that you will fight for him and that you will never do him any harm unless he has been disloyal.''

''I promise to keep him safe and care for him. And, baby?'' Louis asked. ''I also promise that I will love you no matter what.''

Harry's eyes watered and he laughed breathily.

''Then will you help Harry seal this bond?'' Zayn asked and gave Louis a white, clear stone and an antique looking dagger.

''Can I have your finger, pup?'' Louis asked softly, taking Harry's hand when the boy held it up.

The alpha took the dagger and pressed the point against Harry's finger without breaking the skin.

''Harry, are you sure?'' Zayn asked, needing one last confirmation.

''Always.'' Harry whispered.

Zayn gave Louis a slight nod and Louis pressed the blade into Harry's finger.