I light the candle and Tyler places the knife over the candle.

"Grandpa, the king, my mom Shea, my dad Tristan, my alpha, Austin, my Luna,
Trish, my family, Mr Cruz, Mrs Cruz, Mr Higgins, Mr Lyman, Mrs Lyman" I whispered silently and notice the colour of the flame changes to bright blue.

I jump back from the shock of the flame. The flame immediately begins to.... dance. It moves like there's wind in the room.

I turn to my right to see that landon is as confused I am and look forward to see the same for Tyler. It's safe to say no one knows what is happening.

I am pulled back to reality when I hear Tyler's voice.
"Tyler..." the flame immediately changes to a boy which we all know. There are several gasps in the room. The boy sits in a room filled with people. He bleeds from his mouth as he speaks but we cannot hear. He is hurt but angry. He is planning something, something big.

"Ryan" the image in front of us is a wolf this time. It soon turns to Ryan and stands tall. It's ready to fight at command and behind it stands an army.

"Jason." The fire changes to a beautiful forest and then shows a clearing. A young Jason stands there with a blue light flowing from him into the forest. The eyes of this being is a far brighter green than Jason's current eye colour.

"Logan." Finally the flame faces me and the nightmare I've always had since as far as I can remember plays out in front of me. There is a boy in the flame in a cave. Writing and chanting, he keeps chanting and producing charms. He turns to a crowd and gives the war cry as he turns to me and cuts his head off.

I want to break the connection but it's like I'm in a trance. No matter how much I try. I can't move because I'm lying. That's not me because I've had this vision all my life. I have come to realise, a long time ago, its always been Landon. It's landon and I kill Landon.

"Landon." I hear him speak and the image turns to a waterfall. The water is clearer than even glass. There's a boy in there, standing with a woman and he pours something in the water and a bright light is sent so far away through time. Until it reaches a baby and its back to the boy and woman. They walk to the edge of the cliff and he jumps in.

"Dylan." A much older man is standing in a smelting room this time and he makes millions of weapons which glow a different kind of glow. It's too specific to explain but it's that colour of the moon. The colour you see by 2 am on a cloudless night with a full moon.

We all stare intensely at each other and I take the lead stretching out my left arm over the goblet. The last thing I see is the knife placed on Tyler's hand. I shut my eyes.

After a few minutes I feel the knife on my right hand and I take it up and cut my fingertip. I pass on the knife to Landon.

I suddenly feel compelled to begin the chant and so I start.

"Θεά μου. Αυτός που ήρθα να υπηρετήσω. Αυτός που βλέπει την ψυχή μου και προστατεύει το πακέτο μου όχι επειδή το αξίζω αλλά επειδή αγαπά.

Ο βασιλιάς μου. Η πρώτη εκδήλωση της θεάς μου. Αυτός που με κρίνει δίκαιο και κρατάει τάξη για τη θεά μου. Αυτός που θα έβανα τη ζωή μου σε κίνδυνο για να σώσει.

Οι πρόγονοί μου. Ο πεσμένος και παλαιός του πακέτου καλώ το δικό μου. Ο αγώνας σας μου έδωσε ελευθερία και η πηγή της συσκευασίας μου μορφές από τη δύναμή σας. Είστε οι ιδιοκτήτες της γης που γνωρίζω. Είστε τα μοντέλα μου.