Unexpected

A/N:Thank you tharealmvp for the request ♥️(sorry if it's a little trash)

Warning-none

Special appearance-ksi,and I added Deji

("The plot is you're Ksi's little sister and you hooked up with quadeca a few months before their beef.Then while they're beefing you find out you're pregnant with quadeca's baby and you have to tell JJ and basically everyone before you tell Ben x")

I was at a party trying to have fun tonight and just let loose now that I'm 18. I see a cute guy coming my way looking me up and down,"Well hey there,I don't think I've seen you around before,the names Ben."

"Y/N,you Ben must be talking to me for a reason,yes?" I smile and shake his hand.

He shrugs his shoulders and smirks,"I mean I was trying to get a piece of that cake if you don't mind?"

I laugh and lightly push his shoulder,"Why don't we get to know each other better first then maybe you can get what you wanted."

About 15 minutes later I'm in a bedroom pushed against a wall about to have intercourse with the guy named Ben I just met but it felt so right.

~Few months later~

I'm on the couch typing away on my phone and JJ comes in looking mad.

"This bitch thinks he can just come out of nowhere with his irrelevant lookin' ass and diss me!"

I get up and put my hand on his shoulder to stop him from pacing the room back and forth,"JJ calm down,tell me what's up big bro."

"This Quadeca son of a bitch made a diss track on me and it is high-key fire,how am I supposed to one up this?"

He shows me the video and I'm shocked at who I see on the screen,Ben,the guy I hooked up with about 2 months ago.

"JJ,I believe in you alrighty,you basically destroyed the Paul brothers you can do this."

He nods his head,"Thanks little sis,I owe you one."

He gets up and leaves and I now sit alone thinking about what the fuck is happening.

~Three days later~

I jolt awake, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach making me want to puke. I get up and go to the bathroom puking out whatever was coming up. I then decide to call up my friend Maggie (if your name is Maggie then switch it 👀)

"Hello,what's up Y/N, why'd you call so early?"

I sigh,"Can you stop by the Pharmacy and buy me some....uh.. Pregnancy test, I'm late on my period and I just threw up?"

She then tells me she's on her way and for me to hold tight.

8 minutes later I hear knocking at the front door,"Maggie,omg thank you so much for this!"

She smiles and hands me the bag,"Go ahead girl."

It's has been a solid 10 minutes since I took the test and I was caught up cooking until Maggie choked on her drink,"Girl,you should check that test."

My breathing starts to slow down every step I take going to the restroom and once I was there holding the test I felt so light headed.

I turn it over to see two lines indicating that am definitely pregnant,I drop the test and back up into the wall while tears stream down my face,"Oh my-oh gosh-no,no,no,no!"

Maggie turns the corner into the bathroom and hugs me telling me everything will be okay,but will it really?

~Next day(sorry for all the time skips)~

I have come to a conclusion to tell my family and keep the baby,but I also have to tell Ben,oh dear.

I have everyone in the living room sitting down with confused looks,"So,you might be wondering why I uh, invited you here today,well....uh.... I'm pregnant...... surprise."

JJ throws down his bandanna and walks out the room, Deji follows him while my parents look disappointed.

"Mom,I really didn't mean to have it,it was a huge mistake with this guy named Ben but we still kinda talk."

She lightly smiles and takes my hands,"It's okay sweetie I understand and I support you baby."

I smile back and tell her I'm going to talk to JJ.

I get to the kitchen and knock the wall indicating I'm here,"Hey Deji,can I talk to JJ for a sec?"

Deji nods his head,"Congrats by the way lil sis."

I smile and look back at JJ,"Do you want to know who's it is?"

He taps his fingers together and nods

"It's um, Ben's aka Quadeca."

He looks up with anger,"HIS BABY, WHAT THE FUCK Y/N....I....I.... I'm sorry I screamed."

I see tears forming in his eyes and I hug him and whisper,"Why don't we tell him face to face tommorow?"

He lets go of me and smiles,"If he hurts you in any way,tell me and I'll beat his ass."

~Another time skip~

I am waiting at a coffee shop drinking water while waiting,"Water? In a coffee shop?"

I look up to see Ben with a big smile on his face when he sits down,"So what's up,you Y/N must be talking to me for a reason,yes?"

I play with the water bottle cap and feel my face become wet,"I-I'm so sorry Ben, I'm pregnant with your kid."

He says nothing.

"I should have known this was a bad idea, I'm s-..."

"How do you know it's mine?"

I blush and whip my tears,"You were kinda my.....first time."

"Oh..."

I start collecting my things to get out of this situation but once I get up Ben hugs me,"I'd love to keep a baby with you,if you'd like, of course?"

I smiled and buried my head in the nook of his neck.

"I think we can make this work for us,....we can have a family channel, those are fun!",Ben says while playing with my hair.

"Mmhm,I like that."

A/N:I didn't know how to end it so here ya go,also you guys see this yet 👀
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓