I'm not so happy

A/N: I've been in a mood lately and everything I look at makes me want to cry so yeah lol.

Warning-A dogs death

Special appearance-none

It's been a solid week since my little baby girl died by getting hit by some car,but the worst part is I never got an apology from that person.

All I want was an apology for what that person did to my little puppy princess.

I finally decided to get out of bed and do something productive today.I get out some cereal and milk and prepare my breakfast.

I hear a knock at the door and groan at my appearance right now.

I pop on a sweater and put my hair in a ponytail while walking to the door.

I open it to see a man about my age standing there with flowers and McDonald's in another hand.

"Yes,what do you need?" I asked him in a confused manner. "I-I'm the uh one who uh......hit your um dog and I came to um say uh sorry." He then extends his arms and looks at me this time instead of the floor.

I take the flowers and McDonald's and let him in.
"I accept your apology very much, that's all I really needed right now."

He smiles at me then puts his hand on mine "I still hope the best for your doggy in doggy heaven."

I then slightly smile and get up and grab a peace of paper and write down my phone number.

"Call me anytime you want to...."

"Oh, it's Ben." I smile and nod "ok Ben,I want to go to know you more.'

He nods and takes the paper and waves goodbye while heading to the door.

"I still am really,really, really really, really, really sorry."

I nod my head and play with my fingers. "Bye Ben, and maybe you might have to keep on making it up to me until I completely forgive and forgotten about what you did."

He smiles and rubs the back of his neck "Yeah maybe."