12 ~ Secrets

"WAIT" haechan yelled making you jump then he began taking out his phone. "take out your phone too"

You chuckled while you handed him your phone. He quickly leaned towards you and you realized he was taking a picture, you smiled and the flash went off and you groaned while rubbing your eyes. Then he opened your phone and began taping, you had told him your password a long time ago. He started opening his phone and then he turned towards you showing the backgrounds of both of your phones. It showed the picture haechan had just took of the both of you.

You blushed slightly and laughed "was that really that urgent that you had to scream"

"of course, now that we are a couple I always wanted you as my background and you obviously have to do the same" he said with a large smile. You noticed he also changed his name on your phone too, it was now hyuckie 💕. You smiled "you changed your name too"

He nodded while he showed you his phone "yup I changed your name too". You beamed at the new name he had for you in his phone.

my sunflower💕🌻

"It's getting kind of cold now want to head to the apartment" haechan question. You nodded your head while the both of you began packing up.

When you got back you and haechan began getting ready for bed, after you started staying at haechans place you both made a habit of sleeping in the living room on the ground. You were walking towards the living room when you noticed the make shift beds you two had made were gone.

"hyuckie, do you know what happened to our beds" you asked while walking towards his bedroom.

The door was open and you noticed haechan was placing the blanket back onto his bed. "what now we can cuddle since were together right" he asked while you blushed. "y-yeah" you stuttered while you slowly got into bed, haechan quickly followed and he wrapped his arms around you. You felt your heart flutter and your face was heating up.

"goodnight sunflower"

"goodnight hyuckie" you whispered back.

The next morning you heard your phone ring and you groaned, you were about to get up but you felt a weight keeping you down. You looked down and noticed haechans arms were still wrapped around you tightly and groaned "haechan let me get my phone"

You felt his arms tighten around you "noooooo, stay in bed" he pleaded. You giggled while grabbing his arms, then you tried to remove them but he was too strong

"hyuckie come on, someone is call-"

Right before you could finish your sentence you phone stopped ringing, most likely going to voice mail.

"yay, now cuddle me more-" then haechan was cut off by your phone ringing again. He groaned "fine" he said letting you go and you turned to see his pouty face, you chuckled and quickly reached for your phone, it was jisoo calling.

"Hello what's-" before you could finish you heard screaming.

"I chickened out yesterday, I need your help" jisoo yelled, your eyes widened while you sat up.

"I seriously thought I would be the one who couldn't do it but in the end it was you, this is a twist I wasn't expecting" you laughed.

"no way you did it, who was it" jisoo question while screaming in excitement, then you realized something.

"It's haechan, and actually I wasn't the one to confess first so technically I didn't. But we are together now so... still counts right" you questioned. You noticed the line was silent for a bit but then jisoo replied.

"HAH NO. So that means we both didn't..... now come on you have to help me" jisoo pleaded. You noticed haechan was looking at your curiously so you mouthed out 'it's jisoo'. He nodded and you replied "okay, um.... WAIT I have the prefect plan" you yelled while an idea sparked.

"I'm all ears, spill" jisoo yelled.

"okay, so first when we sit together at lunch I can help you and when we all go to the amusement park two days from now I'll make sure you guys get paired for everything. Then you can confess to him" you yelled.

"you're a genius and a lifesaver I love you y/n" jisoo screamed back.

"wait but don't you have class" she asked and you looked at the time and almost had a heart attack.

You jumped up from the bed "yes I gotta go" you said "okay bye" jisoo screamed and hung up.

You noticed haechan grab your hand stopping you from moving away from the bed side"nooo" he pouted, you chuckled and wriggle your hand out of his grip.

You quickly picked up your bag after you put on a random sweater over your pajama shirt and kissed him on the cheek "I will see you later hyuckie". You noticed him blush while you rushed out he yelled back "fine but I'll miss you". You chuckled, what a dork.

You were very late for class, you had contemplated not going to class but decided against it. You decided to just bare with the embarrassment of walking in late and you opened the door. You apologized for interrupting the class and you quickly sat at a random seat in the front

When lunch time finally came you started heading to your table but you noticed that taeyong was missing. Since you arrived after class had started and you sat in the front not wanting to disturb the class further you didn't notice taeyongs absence until now.

You and jisoo made eye contact and she frowned, "where's taeyong" you asked as you sat down beside jisoo. "he had a headache today so he didn't come" jungwoo replied. "why isn't haechan here" johnny asked. "oh he doesn't have any classes today" you replied.

However, you still noticed how upset jisoo looked "don't worry jisoo we still have tomorrow and the amusement park" you whispered out. She looked up at you and her frown turned into a determined look "yeah, you're right" she whispered back.

Your eyes couldn't help but drift to your former table and you noticed renjun was already looking at you, his eyes widened and he looked away. However, you noticed the look on his face, it seemed like he wanted to tell you something. you wondered if he was keeping secrets from you.