8

Nikki stretched getting ready for her match. She was in such a bad mood she just wanted to get this over with.

"Nikki it's time for you to go to the gorilla." One of the producers informed her.

She ran to the gorilla, sighing.

"You can look but you can't touch!"

Nikki did her twirl holding her the loser sign. She slid in the ring, waiting for her oppenent.

"Let's light it up!"

AJ came skipping out, twirling her black hair around her small finger and the beautiful Divas Championship wrapped around her waist.

When the bell rung Nikki locked up with AJ pushing her to the corner. Nikki rose her long leg to AJ's neck, just like she did to Natayla the referee telling her to stop. She yelled at the referee in response, annoyed. She pulled AJ by her hair giving her the Bella Buster.

"1,2,3!"

"Too easy!" She yelled holding up the loser sign in AJ's face. She grabbed the divas belt kissing it. This was going to be hers soon.

She walked backstage to be pulled into a closet. Nikki started to scream in fright. But a light flickered on and it was John.

"Leave me alone." She shook her head.

"Did my mother say something to you?"

"I have to go."

John pulled her to him, kissing her. Nikki has missed those lips for so long she had to kiss back. John pushed her to the wall making some things fall over. She smiled in the kiss, clutching his cheeks.

"Why did you-"

"I'm taking you out to a date tonight. Be ready at 10:30." He smiled kissing her lips once more.

"Formal or casual?" She grinned, kissing his nose.

"I'd say formal, bring a swimsuit, and a bag of clothes." He chuckled.

"So you don't know where he's taking you? Ooh sexy." Layla smiled.

"Ok pick a dress, and shut up." Nikki laughed.

This was her dream come true. Nikki and John were going away for the weekend.

"OOH! This one!" Layla picked up a long see through sparkly dress.

"I love it! You are the best Lay!" She hugged her best friend of 10 years.

"Have fun!" Layla winked, grabbing her purse.

"Bye!"

Once Layla left, Nikki began to do her makeup and hair. After 30 minutes she put the dress on her body, smiling.

"You look beautiful, Nik." Brie came up to her, with a bag of food, from going out to dinner with Kofi.

"Hey Brie, how was your day with Kof?"

"It was nice."

"I better go, bye Brie." She kissed Brie's cheek, grabbing her bag.

"Bye Nik!"

When Nikki stepped outside she looked around for John but he wasn't here yet. Nikki was 5 minutes late so she thought that he would at least be here.

Nikki checked her phone, and she had a voicemail. Good! John was coming shortly. Nikki waited, shivering from the cold. After 45 minutes Nikki had cold tears on her cheeks. He wasn't coming. Nikki clicked on the voicemail.

"Hey Nicole its John. I can't make it tonight. I'm sorry, my-"

Nikki was so angry she hung up the phone without finishing the voicemail.

She was thinking that her and John maybe will never get back together. And it was time for her to move on.