"wait there" she said and dialed it.

Jimin pov

"so this is your office huh...?" taehyung said while looked at me.
"yes... Is it ug-"

"IT'S SO AMAZINGGG!" taehyung said happily and clapped his hand proudly.
"huh? T-thank y-you.. Hehe" I said and shrugged shyly.
"you're handsome, hot, rich, kind, sweet and many more... YOU'RE PERFECT! LIKE ME.. " taehyung said while put his hand on my shoulder and laughed.
I just laughed shyly and looked down.

"that's why my sis- oh wait a minutes..someone call me" taehyung said and I just nodded.

"W-WHAT!? DETENTION!? SHE'S KIND PERSON WHY WHY WHY SHE'S.... SHE'S JUST LATE!? JUST LATE AND GET DETENTION!? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!...WOAH NOW YOU WANT ME TO COME TO THE SCHOOL!? WOAH AISHH JJINJA..." taehyung ended the call and sighed heavily.
"Why taehyung-ah?" I asked him while looked at him confusedly.

"dahyun... She got the detention because of late... Pft they're really crazy,  what if they gave dahyun hard work!? She's not ev-"
Before taehyung can finished his sentence, I quickly get out from the office and go to the car.

"wait... Where are you going?" taehyung asked me while I entered the car.
"meet her" I said and taehyung just nodded.
"okay... I trust you" taehyung said and I quickly drive the car.

After 20 minutes driving...
I quickly go into the school and ignore all the fangirls.
I quickly entered it when I saw the headmaster room.

"ARRASSO!? YOU NE-"

"I want to take dahyun back home now" I said and dahyun looked at me with her shocked face.
"j-jimin... " dahyun said slowly while looked at me and I just smiled to her.
"uh uh Mr P-park J-jimin... "

"yes ,can I?" I asked the headmaster and she just gulped nervously.
"dahyunnie... Why do you get detention? Why you hold that heavy box? Huh? Answer me please" I said and took the box from dahyun hand.

"I-i...just get detention..." She said and looked down. I sighed and make dahyun sit on the chair, I bent down and hold her hands.
"Dahyunnie... tell me why you get the detention don't be scared just tell me the truth, I'm here" I said and looked into her eyes.
"I-i...was late to the class because I w-was took my book in my locker" she said and bitted her lips nervously.
I just smiled at her and pinch her cheeks. "Good girl" I said and stand up. I looked at the headmaster and she just mouthed open disbelief.

"So...can I ?" I asked the headmaster while raised my eyebrows.
"B-but s-she still didn't finished her p-punishment s-"

"She don't deserve it, it's really weird... She's late because she only want to take her books tho" I said while looked at headmaster that was gulped nervously.
"This is the best school in Korea but..PFT for me it's still .... Bad, and you want rating for this school get more low? " I said and chuckled arrogantly.
"J-jimin...what-"
Before dahyun want to finished her sentences, the headmster already bowed to me.

"I'm sorry Mr park Jimin...please don't give low rating for our school ... I'm so sorry ,you can take her to go home now" the headmaster said while bowed to me.
"Thank you for it, kajja dahyunnie" I said smirking while hold dahyun hands and get out from that room.

"yah! What are you doing early!? I'm so shy you know!?" She said and pouted.
"Hehe I'm sorry...I just want to help my girlfriend~" I said and she just chuckled.
"Why you're being sweet today huh?" She asked me while I opened the car door for her.
"I'm being sweet Everytime with you...I mean...only you" I said and she just crossed her eyebrows.
"Okay thank you, Mr Park Jimin" she said smirking and enter the car.