"Where am I?"

People die in many different ways, some people die for no reason while others die from illnesses or murder and may maybe suicide. You're probably asking, why did I begin with a beginning like this? Well, it's because I'm going to tell you my story, and this story is not about my life but, my "afterlife"...

November, 18, 12 pm

I was found dead. I saw a guy with blond hair break into my room, he was so strong, so he chocked me to death...

But, then I woke up again... "Where am I?" I said. I stood up and found myself at the graveyard, there were white people everywhere.

I looked at my feet, There! I saw my dad and my 5 eldest siblings crying...

They suddenly I heard someone scream my name "JORDAN! JORDAN!" This voice...sounds so familiar.

I turned around, seeing my mom! "M- mom?" I was so happy that I started crying (😢), she hugged me, so did I.

I had many questions to ask, but she asked me first "Why are you here?!" She asked. I told her my questions. "Where am I?, why am I here? And, why can't I touch dad?" I asked.

"Jordan, honey don't panic! I'll tell you everything." My mother said. She said that I am a soul that's why I can't my dad cause he's a human being, I'm basically considered a 'ghost' to them, she told me that I can explore the place but, not go so far...

I looked around and honestly, I went a bit far till I reached a forest I saw a black girl "A black soul!?!" I said the girl looked at me "You're not supposed to be here..." she said, "Why are you black?" I say "It's nothing important..." she replied, 'My mom didn't tell me about this' I thought, "So what's your name???" I said 'He seems nice' the girl thought. "I'm Alex." she said "Jordan," I replied, "Why are you a black soul????" I ask again, "You need to go home..." Alex said to me "OH! RIGHT!" I reply.

When I came back, my mom was upset. "WHERE WERE YOU???" she screamed, I didn't tell her but instead I asked, "Why didn't you tell me about the black souls????" "I was going to tell you..." she said sadly, I apologized to my mom and hugged her (🙃🙂)... "I miss your warm hugs," I say and mom smiled, "It's okay im here now".

Somedays I went to visit Alex, I wanted to to know more about her, while the other days I used to visit my dad and sibling. ill that day my mom found out that I was visiting a black soul (Alex)... She called me once and told me "Jordan sweetie, do you know how risky it is to see a black soul?!! If her parents found out they might kill you!" I asked, "How can they kill me when I'm ready dead??" she didn't answer me... I went back to the forest I saw Alex again she grabbed my hand and took me to a place this place had a really nice view from there we can see the whole city there she told me "Look Jordan we've been friends for so long and I think it's time to tell you why I am a black soul... I was an innocent child. Ever since I was young I was always bullied by those mean girls, I tried everything to make them like me, I was going crazy!!!! until I gave up trying then I came begging them. I wanted them to stop bullying me and like me so they made a deal with me and I accepted it without thinking, the deal was killing my parents while they're asleep I felt so bad but I had to, and I did it! after they were dead I was broke and my bullies still bullied me so I killed them as well. And every time I feel broke I kill innocent people till I got arrested after I went to jail... I was going crazy, everybody was afraid of me... I had NO friends, NO family, NO nothing. so I committed suicide... And here I am, talking to you." She said.

"Woah...that's a rough past..." "I want to ask you something," I say

"Hm???" Alex said, "If your parents found out that you're seeing a white soul, will they kill me??" I asked "Maybe" she replied, "Okay, I have to go now, see you tomorrow!!" I said, "Bey, see you..." Alex sighed.

THE END 

 PART 2

COMING SOON!!

So guys did you like it?? 

 THIS IS MY FRIEND'S STORY!!!

IF YOU TRY TO STEAL IT!!! JUST TRY ME!!! I DARE YOU!!

anyways, thank you for reading this