He then proceeded to kick the soccer ball into the net 25 times in 1 minute, and he then proceeded to kick the ball full force so hard that the net broke. The ball flew through the city so far that it hit Bob, who was just walking around the town.

Bob: Oh JeSuS cHrIsT, wHaT iS hApPeNiNg, Aw CrAp...!

Back with Mario, he finished showing his skills. Bobby and Goombs were very happy they saw that again in a long time, while Meggy's jaw dropped to the ground.

Mario: Tada...!

Meggy: Mario... that... was... AMAZING!!!

Meggy ran up to Mario and went all fangirl on him. She was so excited for him to teach her everything. Mario was so touched by this.

Mario: Thank you so much, Meggy.

Meggy: You're very welcome, sweetie.

Mario and Meggy kissed each other, which surprised Bobby and Goombs... to the point of acting like little kids.

Bobby: Mario has a girlfriend!

Goombs: If you love her so much, why don't you marry her, then?

Mario and Meggy started to blush.

Mario: Well... we are married.

Bobby and Goombs: OOOOOOHHHHHH!

The couple started to get irritated.

Bobby and Goombs: Mario and Meggy, sittin' in a tree! K I S S I N G!

Their childish teasing got interrupted by Bowser Jr., who kicked a ball at their faces.

Bowser Jr.: SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Mario and Meggy gasped and looked at the little fat turtle son.

Bowser Jr.: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Mario: You...

Bobby: Oh no! He's back!

Meggy: Is this the meanie turtle you were talking about?

Goombs: Yes... and it looks like he's grown stronger too!

He came with his usual baddie gang, including Shy Guy, Piranha Plant, Boo, King Bob-omb, Whomp, and Bully.

Bowser Jr.: So... we meet again!

Mario: Just get the hell out of here, Bowser Jr. Meggy and I just wanna play soccer in peace. We don't wanna deal with you again.

Bowser Jr.: Nope. Get out of our turf!

Bobby: Why are you always so mean to us...?

Mario: Hey, you just gotta understand one thing, just like 4 years ago.

Mario then got out a rainbow, along with the words "sharing is caring", and Bowser Jr. immediately stripped Mario naked again just like last time. He walked away while holding his clothes in sadness. This angered Meggy.

Meggy: How... dare you.

Meggy then grabbed Bowser Jr. by the neck.

Meggy: How dare you humiliate my own husband?! You want a soccer match? You got one!

Bowser Jr.: Perfect. See ya in a few hours, weaklings!

Bowser Jr. and his baddie gang walked away from the soccer field. Meggy growled in anger, as Mario, still naked, was concerned.

Mario: Meggy, I'm not so sure about this. You never played soccer at all, and we don't have any teammates!

Meggy was too distracted by staring at Mario's naked body for a while.