one¡

ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ; ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ !

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

[ CHAPTER ONE ]

johnnys pov.
his mothers funeral,
he was 10

"so sorry about Mer, falling sick and all," said the woman who was wearing read lipstick, but i know her as Viki.

something in her voice told me that she wasnt sorry at all. And i didnt like how she made it look like it was my mother's fault she got sick and passed.

"Must have been hard for you too, after all, Shawn died. he was such a sweetheart," she said to my father, but
looked right at me when she said it. i shook my head, shrugging it off.

"Now what are you going to do, Dale? she spoke to my father. "you certainly cannot go to America with 2 kids all by yourself."

i grinned happily, "we're going to live with aunt amelia." ( an_ hah bitch ur a AUNTYYY🤕 @johnnybirlem )

as soon as the words leaped out of my mouth, Viki looked at me to my father.

"Mer has a sister?" said Viki. my father glared down at me.

"she doesnt," he said.

"yes, she does," i said. "Mom told me a lot about her infact. she was a helpless romantic."

"she doesnt," my father repeated.

shortly after that, a mob of people came to us. i figured they were going to say how sorry they were that my mother died.

afterwards my father kneeled down to reach my height.

"johnny, i dont want you speaking about your mother ever again. got it?"

i blinked my eyes a few times, "okay."

ELAINE SPEAKS

fav song?

mine; juicy by biggie smalls and killer queen by queen