Loki Part Two

The game gets done around 3am and you are definitely drunk. Yet Loki still comes to your room, and you end up doing God knows what.
You wake up in the morning with a horrible hangover. Loki's already awake and dressed. He's giving you water and something else too. "What is that?" You ask. "It's a quick hangover healer. I'd take it if I were you. And, put on some clothes too." You look down at yourself and you're naked. You freak out.
Did that really happen last night? Did we really? DID WE USE PROTECTION?!?!?!? "Ummm, Loki? Sweetheart?" "Yes darling?" "Did you use protection last night?" "Yes darling, I was sober and not stupid." Thank God, literally. "I have something to ask you Y/N," Loki starts out tentatively, "Would you mind, coming to Asgard, you don't have to if you don't want to, not that you wouldn't want to, I mean-" "Loki" you cut him off, "I would love to go to Asgard with you."

Ten Years Later

"Lilly! Why is there a lizard in your room?" you ask your 7 year old daughter. "Daddy got it for me." She says, "Loki!" You call, "Yes Darling?" he says, the look on his face tells you he's guilty, "Why do you think you could get Lilly and Lucas a lizard with out my consent?" you ask him, in truth you love lizards, but you want to make him squirm a bit. "I told them they could look around in the pet store and they found Tripp and, oh Y/N sweetheart, look at him, he's adorable!" he replies nervously "I'll let it slide, this time, but I get to pick the next pet!" you say. "Great, so it's going to be a dog." Loki replies. "Yep," you say, "now would you like a border collie or a springer spaniel?"

You couldn't believe that ten years ago you hooked up with Loki, and that you've been married for eight of those years. Sure your relationship had had its fair share of ups and downs, but one things for sure, you were very happy that you decided to play seven minutes in heaven that night.