Something Red.

You reach into the hat and pull out a red tie. "Well then y/n, into the closet we go." You groan to here the voice of Tony Stark. It wasn't that you didn't like him. It was the complete opposite. That made you nervous. Tony ushers you into the closet and tells Bruce to lock the door behind you and tells him to warm you guys.
Once you in the closet, Tony launches himself at you and you wrap you legs around his hips. He starts French Kissing you intensely and you let his tongue explore your mouth. He starts kissing your neck and you moan as he attacks your tender spot leaving hickeys. You unbutton his shirt and rub your hands up and down his chest being careful around his ark reactor. You're suddenly pushed up against the wall and you grind your hips against him as he moans. Bruce gives the thirty second warning and Tony tells him to shut up. And you vaguely hear someone telling everyone to go downstairs.
You then feel Tony sneaking his hand up your tank top. "Not now Tony, not here." "Why not?" He replies "everyone's gone." "In the bed Tony" you say. He finally gives in and you go up to his room.
Once your in his room he pushes you up against his door. He pulls off you shirt and he undoes your bra clasp. He massages one breast with one hand and bites and kisses and sucks on the other. He takes off your skirt with several encouraging moans from you, then he goes back to work on your breasts. Your nipples are definitely hard.
As you moan he kisses you all the way down to your panty line and he circles your clit with his fingers. "You my dear, are definitely wet." You beg him to take off your panties and he obliges. He grabs them with his teeth and pulls them down. He sticks one finger in and then another. You cum. You actually cum. He pulls you to the bed and starts licking. Then you undo his pants and pull down his boxers...

Sorry if that one was too smutty for you.