Chapter 9 Justin's POV: Mark My Words

Start from the beginning

It was like everyone else disappeared, and this concert was just her and I

My apology letter in action.
I couldn't take my eyes off of her for to long.
Every couple of minutes, I would connect our eyes.
It was something that I can't explain.
During a quick outfit change backstage, I was in panic mode.
Afraid that she'd disappear when I got back on stage.
"Scooter,get my Mom now! I need her quick!"
He could see I was in full panic mode and ran like hell to find her.
I swear my Mom was there within a minute. I didn't even give her a chance to talk.
"Mom, Hailey is here. She's here Mom. In the pit. She freaking came and I need you to make sure she doesn't leave. Mom please make sure. I need to see her. I messed up and I need to make it right. I'm begging you mama!"
My Mom was in motion before I could blink.
"Justin, she came on her own. I'm sure she's not going anywhere. But I got you. I'll get her backstage after the show. Promise."
I knew she would to. My mama didn't play.
Seeing Hales still there when I got back on stage gave me the courage to kick some ass.
As I sat down on the catwalk to sing Life is Worth Living, I reached out for her.
She slowly got close enough for our hands to touch.
The connection was so intense it took my breath away.

I made it through the show in one piece but lost sight of her at the end

I panicked once I got off stage.
Everyone was trying to stop me,to congratulate me. I was just searching for Twinkles.
I literally almost ran my dancers over, pushing through a crowd of family and friends.
My mama grabbed my hand and whispered 2 words.
"Dressing Room"
I kissed her cheek and ran like hell.
I swung the door open so fast and finally laid eyes on my girl.
She was standing there alone in the middle of the room.
She looked unsure of her decision to be there.
I told her everything I said was a lie as I slowly walked towards her.
She whispered that she never believed me.
That best friends don't give up on each other.
Our hands connected as our foreheads leaned in to touch.
Even in this moment, I couldn't define what we were to each other.
I just had to show her.
I leaned in and touched my lips to hers.
She deepened the kiss and I wrapped myself around her.
Our tongues collided as our bodies became pressed together.
This kiss was unlike anything I've ever experienced before.
Like coming home after a long journey.

When we finally stopped for air, I took her hand and led her to the sofa

"Twinkles, I needed you tonight more than you could ever imagine.
When I saw you in the pit, and I realized that you came for me. You just don't know how much that means.
I hurt you so badly. I lied to push you away. But I've been barley holding on without you. Your my person too.
I have so much I want to say to you."

Hailey: "It's ok Justin, just slow down. I'm here. We can work out this friendship. The last thing I want is for you to feel pressured. We can take it slow and figure it out."
She obviously didn't understand what I meant by that kiss, so I kissed her again.
For education purposes obviously.
She had me intoxicated and I didn't want to stop. But I knew we needed to really talk.
"Hales, please stay with me. Come back to my hotel and let me put it all out there for you. Let me explain everything. I can't lose you. I just can't."
Hailey: " You couldn't lose me if you tried,Ogre. I was coming with you whether you wanted me to or not."
I never let go of her hand that night. I led her through the crowded backstage halls.
Everyone was watching and I couldn't have cared less. I had a Purpose. Get Hales out of here. I needed to be alone with her.
I scooped her up into the blacked out SUV and we ducked as the driver sped out of the arena parking tunnel.  I could see the lights flashing and just squeezed her hand tighter.
We somehow managed to get into the hotel without being spotted and I led her straight to my room.
Once we were inside and the door was locked, I was finally able to breathe.
Just Twinkles and Ogre.
Alone.
But this was different.
I knew I was falling for her.
We ordered room service and couldn't stop touching each other.
I gave her some sweats to put on and a t-shirt, while I went to shower.
As I slowly washed my body clean, I knew that everything was about to change.
That once I walked out of the bathroom, we couldn't go back to just Twinkles and Ogre.
I, Justin Bieber, was going to lay it all out there. My heart,My mind, and My body.
Hopefully Hailey Baldwin would take me as I am.

A/N: Ok so hold on tight folks,because these two are just getting started.
What they have is undeniable. They can't stop it if they tried.
Song inspiration for this chapter:
"Give In To Me" by Leighton Meester & Garrett Hedlund from the movie "Country Strong"
Please comment and let me know if you like this lil story. 
I appreciate your feedback ❤😍❤