Chapter 5: Teddy-Chan Is Not Immune To Nightmares

Začať od začiatku

"But we do that for every fight..." Junpei points out.

"True..." You make a sound of agreement. "you got me there."

"Bokomon. Bokomon." Neemon repeats, poking Bokomon who slaps his hand away.

The meat apples are done. Zaeramon tells you, wiping away the drool dripping from her mouth.

I wonder if I should say something?

Nah, let them find out on their own. But... you should definitely eat that, right now preferably. You take your apple away from the fire and nibble on it while everyone else keeps their focus on Bokomon and the concept of Beast Spirits. Meat apples~ Meat apples~ Why are you so good?~ Zaeramon sang as you took another bite of the weird meat fruit.

"What if we get our Beast Spirits? Maybe we can beat Grumblemon!"

"Well, I'm willing to give it a try, Beast Spirit Evolution here we go!" Takuya cheers.

You giggle. "Yay! Let's get our beasties!"

"Bokomon. Bokomon. Bokomon. Is this a good idea?" Neemon implored.

"What is the matter with you? We have to help Takuya-han and everyone else find their Beast Spirits as soon as possible, after all, it may be the only way to save the Digital World. These Beast Spirits must be our number one priority."

"Nope. Not good." Neemon says.

"What is not good?" Bokumon questions.

"The meat apples. While you're talking they're burning up!" Neemon clarifies and everyone quickly grabs their meal.

"Mines like a meat bun!" Junpei happily exclaims, eating one of the two apples he held.

"This one almost tastes like a chicken drumstick!" Tomoki excitedly says.

"Mhine tasthes like Ihnm eathing a prhime rihb." Takuya talks with his mouth full.

"Yeah, ginghered pork!" Kouji does the same.

"You shouldn't talk with food in your mouth, you could choke or something. Plus its bad manners." You scold the two.

"Haha, it's fine Y/n-chan, let them enjoy themselves." Izumi says, falling back so that she was laying on the ground.

You sigh as you watch the clouds above you darken, blocking the light of the three moons, an odd sight you still couldn't get used to.

"Wh-what's that?" Tomoki asks, looking at the trees surrounding your group which showed different parts of your world.

"What the..." Takuya began

"Th-this is..." Kouji continues.

"Our world...?" You finish.

"What? Why is our world appearing?"

"Your guess is as good as mine Izu-chan..."

"This is the TV Forest that shows the Human World." Bokomon informs.

"That's... weird." You mutter, glancing at all the different areas shown.

"Yeah..." Junpei agrees, standing next to Izumi who was in front of one of the many tree TVs.

"Hey... This... is my school." Izumi softly said, touching the tree. "It never looked so pretty to me. Oh, look, the cherry trees are still blooming."

"It's probably been over a month since we came here. Is it a recording?"

You approach one of the tree TVs showing a familiar sight of a playground, one that you and your best friend always went to hang out. "Maybe... but regardless it's showing real places that aren't in this world..."