Chapter 5: Teddy-Chan Is Not Immune To Nightmares

You ended up joining back up with the rest of your group who Tomoki had spotted sailing on LAND in a wooden boat, not even downhill they were just cruising along on a straight path with very little wind pushing the sail. Despite how odd that was no one batted an eye, not even the group in the boat who had stopped it to watch as you were given parachutes and were ejected out of the plane.

"WHHHHHY!" You clung onto Takuya for dear life as your parachutes automatically activated.

"Calm down Y/n, it's okay." Takuya nervously reassured as you reached the ground.

"We just jumped from a plane! I'm the appropriate level of calm! Why couldn't we just land? Why did we need to do that?!"

"It was easier this way." Kouji told you as he and Tomoki landed safely as well.

You glared at him as the rest of the group circled around you and began telling you what they did and how they acquired a boat which in turn caused Takuya to share the previous events with them as you all continued onwards to a forest area that contained lots of trees. Also, weird apples called meat apples.

Anyways after wandering around the forest in hopes of finding the Forest Terminal, your group decided to stop and make camp seeing as it was already starting to get dark. Izumi, Tomoki, Bokomon, and Neemon went to retrieve more meat apples while you, Junpei, Kouji, Takuya went to get firewood for the camp.

🌟🌟🌟

By the time everyone had finished collecting everything, it was nighttime.

Kouji and Takuya were making a fire together while everyone else stabbed the meat apples so that they would be able to roast by the fire.

"*Crunch*"

Your eyes glance over to the source of the noise. "You didn't..." Junpei coughs as he spits out the apple bits he had in his mouth. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just didn't expect them to taste this bad..." Junpei says, looking down at his bitten apple in disgust. You notice the inside of the apple was bright pink.

You sigh. "Bokomon said earlier they needed to be cooked first... you basically just ate raw meat." Neemon's ears lower as he too holds an apple he had tried without cooking first.

Bokomon picks up a pile of skewered apples as the flame the two were working on becomes a fire. "I'm surprised you remembered Y/n-han! The fire's ready now."

Everyone grabs their sticked fruit and gathers around the fire Kouji and Takuya made, placing the sticks close to the fire so the apples would cook.

Takuya had wondered if Bokomon's book had anything about Beast Spirits and well turns out it did and Neemon was the one to find it, leading Bokomon to say that each Warrior had two Spirits the first one a Human Spirit, something you all currently had and the second one a Beast Spirit.

Zaeramon, do you have a Beast Spirit?

... She stayed silent.

Zaeramon?

I don't want to talk about it. You're not ready for yet... you need more time.

Okay...? That doesn't sound ominous at all...

"Well then, if Bokomon's right each of us should be able to get a Beast Spirit." Kouji informs, bringing you back to their conversation.

"But if that's true then we're only halfway there." Izumi replies.

Junpei whines. "Oh man, that's like starting over again."

"It's not that bad Shiba-san, look on the bright side you get to experience the joy of having to no doubtedly save someone or a group of someones while trying not to die." You chirp.