Devils mark ₆⁶₆

Start from the beginning

"Oh lord what's up with the hallucinations of red eyes lately, I really need to rest"

After brushing her teeth Marieta decided to get her nails done today.

She walked out of the bathroom and headed straight to her mum planting a kiss on her cheek telling her she will go out for a bit.

As Marieta was ready to walk out the door she remembered she left her phone in her bedroom.

She quickly ran upstairs into her bedroom and as she opened the door Marieta was approached by Amon standing on the bed probably just woken up from his deep sleep.

The cat quickly ran up to the girl meowing and rubbing his little face onto her legs.

Marieta picked Amon up kissing the top of his head and petting him until she spotted her phone under her pillow halfway peaking out.

She grabbed the phone, placed Amon onto her bed and ran down the stairs excited to go get her nails done after a long time.

Finally heading out the door she was outside getting some fresh air which she really needed.

Walking around the neighbourhood she walked past this one unique looking old house.

The house was huge it had a pink- ish brown-ish colour to it making it look like a castle.

She didn't know what it was but she felt so attached to it as if she was in there before yet doesn't remember stepping a foot inside.

A woman named Constance owned the house before she took her own life right in the living room 2 years ago.

Marieta felt connected to the woman, she couldn't make out her last name but she felt as if she knew her considering they've never met.

As she was ready to walk on, Marieta quickly glanced at the window of the house a young blonde boy was staring at her from the window along with a brunette girl appearing next to him probably trying to see what he was looking at.

As soon as the girl saw Marieta she dragged the boy away from the window in a frightened way as if Marieta was some sort of danger to them.

"well I guess the new owners are a bit shy" she thought.

Raising her eyebrows she carried on walking her way to the nail salon forgetting about what just happened.

She finally arrived at the nail shop, the woman working there asked her to sit down on one of the chairs, Marieta pulled out her phone showing the lady a picture of how she wants her nails to look like.

The woman took a look at the picture and back at Marieta. "you know red nails actually suit  you"
"Yeah red has been my colour lately" Marieta replied smiling as the woman took one of her hands ready to paint her nails.

"That's very cool, did it hurt?" the woman asked looking at Marieta like a small child discovering something new.

"What hurts?" Marieta asked a little confused.

"The scarred six six six on your finger"

"Si- WHAT?!" Marieta yanked her hands from the woman's hold examining her finger which she saw red scarred six six six.

She stayed there frozen her eyes glued onto the red sore mark on her finger, her mind trying to find an answer but there was none.

"I-i don't understand, I don't know how I got this I never even felt it being scarred into my skin!"
Marieta looked at the woman in disbelief she really thought she was losing herself, first hallucinating red eyes and now getting satan's mark on her.

"Relax girl, maybe you just got drunk and forgot about getting it that always happens to me" at this point Marieta wasn't even listening to her anymore.

She decided to just get her nails done and get over with it.

After what seemed like hours Marietas nails were painted and looking good finally something to make her feel good about at least.

Giving the lady cash she walked out immediately taking her phone out to take a picture of the Devils mark on her.

She looked at it sideways squinting her eyes
"i mean...it don't look bad it honestly looks sexy"
She thought to herself.

Thinking of ways she might have got it Marieta gave up and brushed it off, there's always going to be things in life we will never find the answer to.

Marieta headed home, as she was getting closer to the strange house she hoped that she wouldn't encounter with the new owners that weirded her out last time.

Luckily she never but as she walked past the house she felt cold and full of sadness, the sudden change of mood freaked her out and she knew it was the house.

Ignoring it Marieta picked up her pace and quickly walked all the way to her house not daring to look back as she felt eyes on her.

Opening the door she froze, the visions Marieta was getting made her freaked out but didn't make a sound instead just stayed frozen in place.

The chills going down her spine as if an ice cube been slid down her back, the images she saw in her head were so detailed so clear so...real.

The creepy lady she saw before she passed out the other day. It freaked her out making her dash to the bathroom and splash water at her face trying to make the images go away and calm her down.

Marieta felt better after that, she walked upstairs straight to her bedroom laying down in her bed examining her new 666 scar that will probably now stay with her forever.

Amon jumped onto the bed laying down snuggling into her neck as they both laid there, tired of everything and everyone around them.