Study Buddy

|BRIANNA|

After I studied, I layed in my comfy bed and ate fruit. I heard the front door unlock.

"Hey ma." I spoke as she walked through the door.

"Hey baby, how was school?"

"Uhm, it was pretty cool. How was work?"

"Baby, it was nice. It was way better than my last job. Did you eat dinner?"

"I cooked some Chicken Alfredo. I got you a plate in the microwave."

"Thanks baby."

...........

The next day at school was ok. I started to make a few friends. Especially Meg, she dragged me out the classroom so we could go to lunch.

"You're a crazy white girl, I just met you yesterday." I laughed.

"I guess so." She laughed.

We both grabbed a salad and sat in a booth.

"Bri, this is my boyfriend Sam."

"Hey Sam." I faked a smile.

Great, I'm officially a third wheeler. I eased up to throw my salad away. I headed for the drink machine. I stood in front of the machine, digging for my dollar. I heard a bunch of laughing, I looked over and saw King and his homies. One caught me staring and brought it to their attention. King was laughing then turnt my way. He smiled. I simply flicked them off, grabbed my water and walked off.

|KING|

"She slick cute bro." Alex spoke.

"Oh yeah." Jeremy added.

Alex and Jeremy been my boys since middle school days, you couldn't break our bond for nothing in the world.

"Hey babe." Emily walked up to me and kiss my cheek.

"What's up, you supposed to be in class don't you?"

"Yeah, I got a pass to the nurse, You wanna skip with me?" She whispered.

I looked over and saw that Alex and Jeremy had dipped on me.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I got a test."

"Ok, well I'll text you." She walked off.

Sometimes Emily was to much.

"Bruh, wassup with that?"

"She addicted my man."

I pulled out my phone and sent her a quick text. -Lose that fucking attitude.-

The bell rung and everybody went their separate ways. "I'll meet with y'all later." I spoke before walking off. I headed on upstairs so I could study for the test.

"Clear your desk!" Mrs.Ellis spoke.

She begin passing out test. "Brianna,if your not ready, you don't have to take it."

"It's fine, I can take it."

I was waiting for them to be quite so I could start my test. The room was now silent and I was trying my best on this test.

..........

"TIMES UP! Pass your papers up."

I didn't want to be bother with so I popped my headphones in and waited for the bell. I wasn't feeling this anymore, so after the bell rung I dipped.