Ch. 9: Meeting A Cousin Again and No Sleep?

Third PoV

Every student was rushing, cooking, and were in despair.

"Not good enough! Try again!" 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"You pass!"

Akio watches all the students suffering and panicking. Akio laughs a bit and went to his sister. Erina crosses her arms and sighs. Akio just laughs it off. In the corner of Akio's eyes he sees these adults talking.

-Few hours later-

"Whew! I'm exhausted!" Akio says out loud as he leans on Erina.

"Akio, get off of me, right now!" Erina says trying not to be mean.

"Hisako?" Akio looks at Hisako.

"Yes, Akio-sama?" Hisako bows a bit to Akio.

"We have time to sleep this time, right?" Akio looks like he was hoping for sleep.

"Apparently, not. I think, we should get ready." Hisako says.

"What~ I don't wanna get ready!" Akio whines waving his arms around.

"Akio-" Erina was about to tell Akio to calm down but was interrupted by the announcement.

"Ding Dong"

"Attention all students. First of all, congratulations on your excellent work today. Next, in one hour from now.. At 10 P.M. , please change into your uniforms and assemble in the Grand Ballroom." Dojima announced.

"What.. This is just my illusions.. I'm just tired, right? Erina-Nee-chan?" Akio says looking at Erina with a drained out face.

"Come, Akio. We shall get ready." Erina says grabbing Akio by the collar.

"AAH!! Wait, wait!" Akio reaches out but was dragged into the room.

Hisako puts her hand together, 'It's okay, Akio-sama. Erina-sama shall take care of you..'

-An hour later-

"Ah!"

"Woow!!"

"It's Erina-sama and Akio-sama!"

Erina walks in with a proud and confident attitude, while Akio had a proud yet outgoing attitude. Erina looked to her left and saw Yukihira, both making eye contact. Akio looks also and made a small wave at Yukihira which made Yukihira chuckle and wave back too.

"It looks like everyone is here. Good. May I have your attention, please. I have brought you all here tonight to inform you of tomorrow morning's first assignment." Dojima says.

The students starts to whisper to each other. Akio starts to daze off and swaying slowly, like he's about to sleep.

Dojima explains that since this is a hotel, the students should cook up breakfast for guests.

"The main ingredient will be egg. We will not restrict you to either Eastern or Western cuisine but the dish must be servable buffet style. Judgment will begin, tomorrow at 6 A.M. sharp. Please have your dishes ready for the tasting by then." Dojima says.

Most students were panicking about not being able to have no sleep. 

"You may use your time until morning as you see fit. We will open all kitchens, so you may use them to practice your dish or, if you would rather, you may return to your rooms and sleep. I will see you all again tomorrow at 6 A.M. DISMISSED!" Dojima says.

After he said that, students were complaining and panicking about having no sleep and having no idea what to make. Akio's eyes were closed but there was a lot of noise so Akio went up close to someone.