• one •

Ugh great. First day at a new school and I'm already late. I can't just go into class and be like 'hey I'm the new chic oh and sorry I was late'. No not gonna happen. Ya know skipping one class won't do harm on the first day. I can just say I got lost.

"Oi watch it" I rub my shoulder in pain while staring into his hazel eyes and watching his muscular body walk away

"Don't worry about him. You look lost do you need a hand?" A deep voice asks

"Uh yea it's my first day. I don't really wanna rock up late so I was just gonna skip" I look down and he smiles.

"I'm Brodie" I smile back

"Y/n, it's nice to meet you" He hugs me

"I've got a free period first up so you can hang with me" I nod my head and we start walking.

He's tall, blonde and has blue ocean eyes. He leads me to the bleachers and we just sit and talk. He's super nice too and seems to know everyone and everything about this school. Which is good for me since it's mid semester and I got no idea who's who.

"So who was that guy that I ran into in the hallway?" I ask while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Oh he's Grayson Dolan. Typical fuck boy, co football captain with his twin brother Ethan, every girl is attracted to them because they're the hottest and most popular guys in school. He smokes, Ethan doesn't. He's more of the good  popular boy. Oh and they're hella rich... I mean everyone at this school is but they fund a lot of shit for this school" he finishes

"Wow you do know a lot. Thanks" I smile.

*bell rings*

"Time for class... I think I have chemistry, do you know where the labs are" he leads me to my class and says he'll meet me at the bleachers at lunch.

There's lab desks, two per bench. I sat alone. My teacher introduced me to the class and we began our work until we were interrupted. It was Grayson. Pink lipstick marks on his cheek, his brown hair messy and bloodshot eyes.

"Mr Dolan, you're late... again. Take a seat over there" she pointed to the seat next to mine.

He scoffed and walked over to me. He looked at me and rolled his eyes then moved his seat further away from me. What a dick. He doesn't even know me. We get on with the lesson and the teachers gives us our assignments.

"You're partner is whoever you're sitting next to. Don't come to me for partner swaps because it's not happening. Papers due in three weeks" the bell rings and he runs out of class.

Probably to another one of his side hoes. What a player. I walk to my next class and take a seat at the back next to a boy who looked a lot like Grayson. Must be his twin.

"Hey I'm ethan , you must be new" he smiles showing his perfect white teeth

"Hey I'm y/n, you're already nicer then your brother" I giggle

"Oh you met gray. Wait how'd you know we're brothers" his eyebrows furrowed

"Well for one your twins and two my friend Brodie told me about gray and mentioned you" i say

"Oh Brodie. He seems to know everything about everyone. Hope he only said good things about me" he laughed.

Our teacher walked in and we began our long lesson. Ethan and I talked pretty much the whole time and I managed to get us a detention. Well Ethan got one. He got me out of it saying it's my first day and I needed help but he still got one because 'he should know better then to talk during class'. She was an old grumpy bitch. Look forward to dealing with that all semester.

Ethan gave me his number and asked if I wanted to hang out after school to catch up on the work I've missed so far and I said yes.

-note
Ok yes this is super boring but I got some ideas for this so have some faith aha. (I got the idea of being partners for a project from my bestie idkdobrikk so creds to her. Go read her books (((: they're amazing ) hope you enjoyed <3