Chapter 1- Did you even miss me?

It was the first day after summer vacation.

The students of the Columbus High School of Manhattan were gathered in the auditorium, as they were each year.

All of the sudden, someone opened the old wooden door of the auditorium.

Mrs. Columbus, the schools principal, who was just giving a speech, looked up to the entry to see, who allowed himself to interrupt her speech.

Everybody was wondering who had the courage to come late.

The school was known as one of the strictest schools of the country, which was one reason next to the schools good reputation at college admissions, why all of these wealthy parents were sending their children to the Columbus High School of Manhattan.

It was no one other than Bradly Walls, even though no one recognized him at first.

He didn't have his hair styled, it was just falling into his face. He didn't have his tie tied perfectly. And even his skin didn't look flawless, he had big dark circles under his eyes.

Almost everybody thought he was some creepy new dude.

It took people a couple of seconds to recognize him, and as they did everybody started whispering.

Even though he looked like a mess, he still looked like a hot mess.

You could still see his beautiful green eyes hiding behind his hair and dark circles.

I mean, how could you not fall in love with these eyes?

His muscles where still showing through the shirt of his uniform. Brad was still 6 feet and 5 inches tall and he was still the hottest guy in school.

Every girl had a crush on him and his mysterious look made him even more attractive.

The two hottest topics in the room were: 1. How badass he looked and 2. what he did during the summer.

"Mr. Walls", Mrs Columbus looked at her watch, "You are exactly 12 minutes and 20 seconds late, I will see you in my office after school."

Mrs. Columbus great-great-grandfather Archibald Columbus was the founder of the Columbus High School of Manhattan.

Mrs. Columbus was a small gray-haired African American lady. She was pretty old to still be working. But nobody cared about her age because she had the biggest heart on earth. She truly cared for her students, even though it sometimes didn't seem like that.

"It won't happen again", Bradly answered and sat down next to his guy friends.

"Dude, what happened? Are you hangover?", Connor Van Doren asked his best friend as he sat down at the chair next to him.

He could still smell the alcohol out of Bradlys mouth.

Connor was a tall well build blond-haired boy.
He had blue eyes which reminded everyone of the ocean. His mother was the city's best lawyer.

"Brad, talk to me", Connor replied after Bradly didn't answer his question.

"Thank you for your attention! Now please go to class!", Mrs. Columbus finally finished her speech and everybody immediately jumped up and started talking.