(17) dinner

Zeyu's POV:

I went back to the dorm and changed, still ignoring the members.

(A/N: I forgot to tell you guys, but Zeyu recorded the performance of Tarah)

~TIME SKIP TO ALMOST SUNSET~

I am already dressed up for the dinner, and I went on my own. And the members were still in the dorm, and I still kept ignoring them and went on my own, but they went ahead using their car.

(A/N: the picture on top of the chapter title is how he looks like)

I took a taxi then went inside the beach, and felt the breeze... it was relaxing.

I saw tons of couples, but I didn't mind them. I even saw idols, which were our idol mates, Twice. They were wearing masks.

I didn't want to mind them because they might notice my eyebags. They will be super worried.

I just went away but they still noticed me. Ugh.

"Hey! Teddy!" Jihyo noona says

Teddy is my english name and many people don't know that, that's why she uses it to attract attention from me. And for the people not to know.

I turned back and went to their direction, and not in their eyes, or looking up, I just looked down.

"Teddy, look at us." Nayeon noona says and I look up.

"What happened Teddy?!" Tzuyu noona got worried

"You have such big eyebags, did you even sleep well?" Momo noona says

"Did you cry?!" Sana noona asks

"Teddy... are you okay? Are you feeling well?" Jeongyeon noona asks

"It's okay to tell us, Ted." Jihyo noona says

"It's okay. I'm fine. I have to go, someone's waiting for me." I reply coldly then went away and go directly to Fancy you restaurant.

I went inside and saw the boys, and including Lenna.

Tarah's POV:

~flashback from performance~

I was dancing on the stage today and yes, this is how I earn money...

I was done and counted all the money I have.

I went and change, but suddenly my phone rang.

(A/N: Bold: Tarah.          Italic: lenna)

"Tarah! Hi! I want to talk to you about the audition, I also want to celebrate you with our friendship! We have been friends for 3 weeks now!!! Let's celebrate?"

"Fine... where?"

"At the nearest beach here, in Fancy you restaurant so wear something very fancy, okay?"

"Okay sure... bye Lenna!"

"Bye!!!"

And ends the call

~time skip to almost sunset~

I went to the beach and went to the restaurant. I saw the boys sitting, and Zeyu with a separated table from all of them.

"Ummm hey?" I asked awkwardly

"Oh hiiiiii Tarah!" Lenna says smirking

"Why are the boys here? And where am I gonna sit?" I asked

PLEASE DONT MAKE IT BE IN FRONT OF ZEYUS TABLE PLS PLS PLS!

"You're gonna sit beside Zeyu of course, since both of you can't fit on this table." Lenna says smirking