CHAPTER THREE: A SHOWERing, SHAMEring Night

Ohh what a day!!!! First, a stubborn guy bumped on my cab then this?? Maybe I’m not welcome here in New York.

Anyway, it started raining so hard so I don’t have other choice but to accept Blake’s offer. Grover agreed but I have to stay only for the night. Well atleast they’re offering such a nice room. I’m resting in my supposed room when I felt something terrible. it was my stomach growling for food..!! I haven’t eaten since I arrived here. I can’t take this anymore. I have to go to the kitchen to look for food.

As I went downstairs, I saw Blake chatting on the phone. He didn’t even notice me. I think Grover is still stuck in his room. So I guess I’m on my own… When I entered the kitchen door, I first saw the fabulous dining table and a fancy chandelier on top of it. Well looking at the outside of this mansion, you wouldn’t even think that there are useful furnitures inside.

“Ohh.. there’s so much cobwebs here.”, I mumbled as I opened the cupboards above. So I guess the only hope is that enormous fridge.”

“Huh.?”, I was shocked as I opened it. The only food inside was some veggies and a few raw fish. Boys??!! What do you really expect from there, especially living with no girl around.

“Better cook something than nothing I guess”, I told myself. I think I’m gonna cook my Nana’s specialty. It’s a good thing she thought me how to cook her delicious specialties.

Well it would be so selfish of me if I’m gonna cook for myself so I decided to cook three more since the cab driver told me that there’s three who lives here. Plus, I want to know what would be the reaction of some people of New York over the food of the Tennessee. Ohhh they’ll be surprised…

Meanwhile…

“So darling like I’m saying.. ohh.. hold on (sniff) what’s that delicious smell?” Blake sniffed curiously while his having another conversation on the phone. Grover finally went out his room as soon as he smelled the food I’m cooking. 

The two went  to the kitchen together almost drooling. Man they look so hungry  that’s for sure. I was transferring my masterpiece at the plates when I noticed them standing in the kitchen door.

“Ohh.. hi guys… Dinner is served.. Dig in!!”, I said. They’re just in time to taste my delicious creation. I just hope it satisfies them.

Surprisingly, they dig in pretty bad. It’s like it’s they’re first time to eat again for a very long time. It’s a shame they only have a limited stocks of food. If there were many ingredients, I could have cooked a lot for all of us. I finished up first.

“I’ll just go upstairs and take a nice warm bath.”, I said to them. Well they’re obviously not paying attention. They’re busy munching the dinner I served them. So I just left them and went upstairs to get my bath robe. Then, I went straight directly to the bathroom to take a warm shower. It’s almost nine in the evening so I guess it’s the perfect time to take a bath.

Ahhh… a sign of relief. I thought as the warm water poured over my head as I turned on the shower. But wait.. it’s no time to relax now. I have to worry about tomorrow..!! I mean where would I live?? Maybe I could beg to the two to let me stay for good here… no..no..no.. but they seemed harmless.. I just hope the other guy would be friendly and agree. Just then,

RING DING DONG..!!!!!!! Ohh.. someone’s at the door. Maybe it’s that other guy.

“I’ll get it.”, shouted Blake from downstairs.

Well I guess that means they’re finished… they’re mind belongs to the world again..  Anyway, oh… I remembered..!! I wonder what happened to the poor old man and the stubborn guy… I swear to never to see his face again..!!! Although I’ll admit his pretty cute and all but I swear I will not fall to a jerk like him.

Meanwhile downstairs…

“Hey , Marvic, you’re back..  I have so much to tell you and you are so late.. the show ended hours ago.. what happened to you anyway??Where’s the food??”, asked Blake.

“Man, long story.. I’m just hungry right now..”

“Hey you’re back.. your right in time.. I almost eat your share!!..”, shouted Grover from the kitchen.

“Huh.. share?” Marvic mumbled. He was about to ask Blake what was happening when he saw him back in his business… chatting on the phone again.. he just went to the kitchen to talk to Grover.

“Hey, eat up.. I’ve already finished washing the dishes so you just wash yours when you’re finished eating.. I’ll just go back to my sacred lair”, Grover said.. (well he just means his room)

Than Marvic saw the gorgeous food in the table. As soon as he saw the food he immediately tasted it. Huh.. he was shocked..

“I didn’t know those morons can cook .” he mumbled to himself..

Well he took no chance.. he ate it like there’s no tomorrow.. after he finished he washed it up. Then he went upstairs because he suddenly felt that he needs to pee. As he opened the door of the bathroom….

“What the..!!”Marvic shouted, shocked…

“Huh..!! Get out of here you pervert..!!!!”I shouted as I covered my censored parts and as I  threw the pail of water to his face… what the heck…

The pail met his face and blood run through his nose. He immediately closed the door. Hell.. who is that guy..?? It’s definitely not Grover or Blake. How dare he?? Ohhh.. whoever he is I’ll surely cut his "thingy" plus, he will also be on my revenge list… that’s for sure. 

=END OF CHAPTER 3=