Characters:

HEATHER MCGINTY- was born and raised in a farm in Tennessee. She now will live in New York to pursue her dreams since she was granted a scholarship in NYU.She wants to be a lawyer in the near future and she loves to cook such delicious meals.

MARVIC MCKNIGHT- an absolute heartthrob in NYU. Come to think of it, he has almost a perfect life but he couldn’t bare it when his surrounded by girls so he acts stubborn in front of the girls even though his really a nice guy. He is very smart and he lives in a old mansion with two other guys.

BLAKE CLARKE- well among his housemates his definitely the collector, yeah the collector of girls. He is fond of entertaining girls which makes them feel like they’re his gf. He was thrown here in New York because he has no interest in his studies. He is now living with his cousin who is the opposite of him.

GROVER STRASSMAN- his the cousin of Blake that I’m telling you about. His the top one in NYU and is always locked up in his room working on his experiments. His totally not into girls but into frogs. I mean he loves dissecting animals more than dating with someone

ADAM SMITH- his also one of the top in NYU. His an old buddy of Marvic but after they graduated from grade school they became worst enemies of some sort.

COURTNEY SMITH- she’s the little sister of Adam. Well she got the looks and the brain. She will be Heather’s best friend in NYU. She’s also a techie girl.

NANCY GRAFTON- she’s also a friend of Courtney. She’s crazy about the fashion world. Her family owns the Fashion Network which is really famous all over the world. She always loves to shop that’s why her friends considers her as a shopaholic.