PROLOGUE 1

LISA

I'm Lalisa Manoban. I am deeply inlove with the most beautiful girl in the world. She is basically a goddess if you'd ask me. Almost all boys are head over heels for her.

And I liked her since- no scratch that. Cause daammnnn. I LOVE that girl! Okay back to topic. When I first saw MY Jennie Kim I was absolutely shocked! I mean how can someone be so perfect? And since that faithful day I loved her from afar. She was my love at first sight.

I told my friends about her which is Jisoo-unnie and Chaeyoungie~ And unfortunately those little demons were friends with MY Jennie! But good thing they didn't tell her, but the only reason they didn't was because I told Jisoo-unnie that if she told her I wouldn't buy her anymore chikin at our lunch break. That demon obsessed chikin maniac! And then I had to bribe that chipmunk with food as well so she wouldn't tell Jennie too. Those girls are really obssesed with food.

And to be excact, I first saw Jennie on September 23. I was first year College at YG University and she was fortunately my classmate. But the sad news was she didn't even knew I was alive! I was a transferee by the way and then I met Jisoo-unnie and Chaeyoung who eventually became my friends.

I was really happy back then, cause I get to see the love of my life every single day and admire her from afar, and even though she didn't know me I knew her a lot already thanks to my food-obsessed friends.

And as I said I was happy back then. The reason why I'm not anymore is 'cause this stupid guy who I despise and wish wasn't even born took my Jennie away from me! And this guy was actually Jennie's b-b-b-ugghh! Let me try again. He is Jennie's b-b-uggghhh! Okay, nevermind you know what I mean. And if you still don't know then I- well. I don't know about you anymore. But Im gonna try to be patient here. If you still don't know then I can 'happily' give you clues. Okay. So This guy's name is J-J-wow! I can't even say his freakin name! Okay. Here I go again. He is J-J-Jongin. There! I said it! Ughhh! But he is also known as Kai. And I hate him so damn much!

Okay, so this 'Kai' guy picks up Jennie at her house and drops her off too. They are very lovey-dovey towards each other (eww!) And they hold hands. Everybody says they are so 'cute'(so not true! Jennie only belongs to me!) And I think them pecking each other'ss lips brings the cherry on top.

If you still don't know who this 'Kai' guy is in Jennie's life then you're gonna need a neurologist to see if your brain is still working properly or if you even have one!

Gosshh

Okaaaayy

Easy there!

*breath in* *breath out*

Okay. I'm good now. Sorry about that. I really can't control myself when I think about them. I really want Jennie to have what she deserves! I'm not saying I deserve her though. Cause in fact she deserves the whole world! But I can give her everything she needs or wants, only if she lets me. But unfortunately, she already has Kai to do that.

So yeah. The person I love already has someone to love in her life. What a nice thing to share, eh? Cupid, thanks for shooting your arrows on me then make me fall in love with a goddess and the most perfect girl in the world that already has a special someone to love. (Please understand that Im being sarcastic)

But Im not a Manoban for nothing! I will not give up Jennie without a fight! That is if she breaks up with that stupid 'Kai' bish. Which I know she would. Eventually. I hope.

~♡~

Author's note: Heeyy!~ I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I also hope that you will bear with my awful writing skills😅 Let's see what is so special about Lisa and Jennie's love story.

Peace out!~

Eehee~🙉