Chapter 41

Previously

"Well, yes, I may not look like it, but I very much am... you see... this dress was made by- actually, my entire outfit was made by my father and my uncles!! Uncles Trendor made my shoes, Splendor made the dress, Offender got the fedora and gloves, and my father made me this necklace with the help of his proxies!!" I giggled, my tendrils patting his head before I heard my name being called.

"(y/n)? Ah, so this is where you went"

Continued

Black Hat chuckled, coming to my side with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, my tendrils lifting me up to his eyelevel.

"I left you a note" Groaning, I teleported onto the ceiling with a bored sigh.

The other four looked around while Black Hat laughed, looking at me with a grin.

"Dear, get off the ceiling... you know very well that I can call your fath-" I jumped down almost instantly, tackling him to the ground with wide eyes.

"Do NOT call my father!! He's on a business trip and will kill me AND you if we disturb him!!" I yelled, making him laugh.

We both teleported infront of Charlie, practically towering over her with dark grins.

"SO!! This is Black Hat, I told you about him already though!!" I giggled as he just grumbled, annoyed with these demons already from what I could tell.

The red male strode torwards us, and held out his hand to Black Hat.

"Hello!! Alastor and its a pleasure to meet you both!!"

He grinned, Black Hat soon returned 'Alastor's' expression while shaking his hand.

I laughed, draping my arms over their shoulders with a large grin.

"You both look like you were destined to be friends!!" Flipping infront of the two and walked over to the other girl, bending down to her level with a frown.

She trembled, but froze as I held my hand out for her.

"Hehe... sorry about that... I don't like it when people-"

"What did you do-OH... oh... poor girl, didn't you do the same thing to that 'Clockwork' girl? And Dementia?" Black Hat winced while the other three demons just looked at us weirdly.

As I was helping the girl up, Black Hat decided to explain my 'power'.

---Black Hat's POV---

"So, Slenderman and his brothers all have this... power~" I chuckled, looking back at (y/n) as she helped that other girl.

I looked back at the other three with a large grin, "I suppose I cant exactly explain it, but if that girl over there would like to explain what happened you'll understand... or we can take a volunteer~"

The slutty feminine spider stepped forward with a smirk, making my grin turn dark.

"Oh (y/n) dear~ can you come here please~" I called, making her look up.

Her tendrils shot out of her back and slowly raised her off the ground as the other girl sat on the couch.

She jumped beside me with a sadistic grin, one hand on her hip while the other was held out for the spider.

"Are you sure you want to do this?~" She cooed, her eyes flashing slightly.

He scoffed, resting his hand in hers. Her hands turned into claws and snapped shut on his hand as images flashed through his eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" He yelled, beginning to tear up as he struggled in her grip.

Her eyes turned, her (f/c) pupils were dilated and her teeth were as sharp as blades. I just side hugged her with a smirk.

'I love you so much~'

She smiled looking back at me.

'I love you too~'

She suddenly snapped her head in Alastor's direction with a scowl, making me raise an eyebrow.

'What's going on?'

She finally let go of the spider's hand, making him fall to the ground trembling.

"Amazing!! What happened?" Alastor grinned, poking the spider's side with his large staff?

I shuddered, "As far as I know, she just need to have psychical contact with any being and show them their worst memories, nightmares, and terrible things no man could ever imagine..."

---Alastor's POV--- ((le gasp))

I watched as the two demons walked off laughing, but my main focus was on her~

I had never seen ANY woman like that, with a body like hers and powers that could take over hell in a day!! And not only that but she has class, unlike most demons these days... she was perfect and she's with that scum!!

He doesn't deserve her, and yet she married him!! Her powers are above any demon I've EVER SEEN!!

'Wait a minute... I cant be the only one who has thought this... shit!!'