chapter 1

A girl entered a room, she closed the door and sat in a couch, while she was taking some rest she notices a box behind her she opened it and found a red diary book.

she opened the diary and she read the name of the diary book's owner. It's "Naina aggarwal".
She smiled and start reading ...

. " 20 / 4 / 2014 "

London! The greenest city in the world, the city has a wonderful character and history too! everyone who had visited it says that London is the
entertainment city in the world and I agree because London is really an entertainment city as what we Londoners say " when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life" haha that's true...the most that you will find in London is buses! Yes bus..bus and bus everywhere there are many buses! Oh my!..Everytime I feel attached to this city with the wonderful colours of natural that it has..what a great city it is!
Anyway
In a fine morning
At aggarwal's mansion

A man was sat in the living room and browsing the newspaper, until a woman wearing a saree comes and gives him a cup of tea they are my lovely parents Mr.Rakesh aggarwal and Mrs. Madhu Rakesh aggarwal.

"wah...Kya chai banayi hai....abhi Tak the same taste", dad said with a smile

"agar chai ka taste badal gaye to main abhi Tak apke saath nahi rahungi na", mom replied with smirk.

"arey...maine aap se shaadi nahi ki kyuki aap bahut achi chai banati lekin vaastav mein (actually) maine aapse shaadi ki kyuki jab Maine aapko pehli baar dekha to"

Before he could complete a man who were sitting beside start coughing. He is my brother Vikram actually he is not just a brother he is my friend too and my singing partner haha.

"Kya hai?" Dad asked.

"k...kuch nahi... continue continue" , Vikram said while trying to not smile , "waise Meri coffee kaha hai?"

Just then a women was stood beside him wearing a blue sari, Bangles, manglasutra and earrings, she is my buttercup Preeti I mean Meri bhabhi, she is not just my siste-in-law but in fact she is my best friend she is like my sister my problems solver haha.

"yeh lo Teri coffee"

"thank you"

" Naina...Arjun aur ishan abhi Tak so rahe hai Kya?", Mom asked

" haan" Preeti replied

Till then my second brother also joined them, Arjun! The most annoying person I have got ever! Even when he is the whole time just annoying me making me angry I know that he loves me a lot anyway every girl have a quite annoying brother.

"good morning Mommy..papa..good morning bhabhi..Vicky!" , Arjun said

Vikram says, " Matlab sirf naina aur ishan abhi Tak so rahe hain...yeh dono bhi na"

"khumbhkaran ke family" Arjun replied

"correct",

Arjun and Vikram start laughing

"Arey tum dono bhi na" dad rolled his eyes

"ab..Naina!! Ishan!!!" , Mom shrieked, "lagta hai yeh dono nahi uthenge"

" I'll check"

Preeti comes to my room,oh no! the room is quite mess clothes everywhere....

" oh my!..." , Preeti was shocked , Naina!! Nainu!! Utho jadli!!

"sone dena", I replied with closed eyes

"college ke liye late ho jaegi"

"arey yaar!.. please let me sleep"

"acha thik hai"

She played the radio that was in my room and left with a smirk.

The radio: Helloo everyone! This is me Tina from good moorning London!...so let's start our new day with a great song..

Suddenly I stood up from my bed i was wearing a pink night suit.

"Hello!! Everyone!!" , I said , "today I'm gonna sing a song!"

All the members were listening to me as I was talking loudly

"And the song is girls just want to have fun..so are you ready?"

Down where everyone was listening to me Arjun took some of the cotton and put it on his ears saying " I'm ready " And I start singing.

" I come home in the morning light
My mother says when you gonna live your life right
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls just want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun ..."

Meanwhile I was singing everyone down was listening to me with a smile and Preeti was dancing.
After finishing Preeti said

"Naina!...Zara ishan ko uthao please!"

"Okay!"

I went to ishan's room and sit on the bed beside him.

"Ishan!!...Mera shahrukh Khan utho..utho na!!..tum kab Tak site rahoge huh?!..chal uth!!

"Please bua let me sleep!"

" Thik hai"

I come closer to his ear and screamed "laaaaadoooooooo" .
And he get up fastly and says while looking here and there " kahan hai ladoo??"

"Pata nahi", smiling

"Bua!aap bhi na..aapko pata hai ki main ladoo ko bohot pasand karta!

"Aww!..but you also know that it's the only way to wake you up

He made a cute face and I just started playing with his hair.
by the way I forget to tell you this is ladoo I mean ishan my cutest nephew!

" Acha ab Chalo Mera ladoo...Mera mota ladka..tum kitna mote ho lekin ladoo ki tarah" pulling his cheeks

"Ughhh!! mummy!!!"

"Naina!!" Preeti shrieked

"Okay!..chal jao aur frech Karo...ladoo!!"

" Dadiiii!!

"Naina!!" Preeti and mom shrieked again!.

_______________________________________________________________

So for now that's what I wrote
hope you all like this
please do comment your views and tell me if I have to complete writing the story or not 😊