tratior

i woke to sakura yelling that sasuke had run away. i paled and got dressed puting my headband over my new ears and ran to the ourskirts of the village. until i found him at the hokagay waterfall. he smirked at me.

"good to have you hear naru-chan" i heald the zipper of my jacket

"sasu-nii what are you doing? come on lets get backto the village ya?" i smiled and held my hand out he started to laugh and instead of grabing my hand he pulled my arm twards him.

"hehe silly naru. did you realy think all i wanted was to be ur brother. im suprised your so dense" he smiriked and twisted my arm slaming me into the wall and pulling my ninja gear off me and throwing it into the water.

"i dont think you will be needing any of that where we are going" i paled

"sasuke..what are you talking about? hay let me go. why did you do that damn it?" i was getting worried 

"you didn't think i would leave you behind naru did you" he smirked and grabed my head band making my ears pop up.

"not with you like this...i think i know someone who can help you with this little problem along with mine" he smirked and watched me tremble slightly until i stomped on his foot making him let go.

"snap out of it sasuke. konaha is our home. Tsunada wil help up with our marks and we will get stronger together" i smiled he scowled and retaliated with throwing kuni at my sleeves pining my to the wall.

"no you snap out of it or ill take you as a prisioner. konaha has always reticuled us how do you think they will feel about you now naruko? im going ot take you somewhere you will be safe i wont lose you to damn it"i finaly pulled out one of the kunai and threw it at him.

"sasuke i wont leave my home now come on we need to get back people are worried about you...i-im worried about you" he smirked and dadged the kunai. i struggled to pull the other out but i was slammed further inot hte stone wall. his skin turned gray and the whites of his eyes turned black. giving him a demonic look with his sharingon.i looked away as to not get stuck in a genjutsu. he turned my face and kissed my making my eyes grow wide . he looked my in the eyes and soon my world went dark.