This is not Good...

Percy was heading to the arena to let off some steam when he saw Travis and Connor sneaking around the Aphrodite cabin. Percy knew that they were up to no good and when their pranks involve the Aphrodite cabin, things usually get crazy around camp. What really confused him was that Leo wasn't with them. He usually did every prank with them, but he guesses it's going to be better this way because no Leo means no fire. Percy decided to ignore them and continued on his way.

Percy's stomach growled. He hadn't eaten before because there was no way in Hades that he would eat food that wasn't blue. You see, before the Giant War Percy wouldn't mind eating normal couloured food but after we won he had a talk with his mom. She said that while Gaia was realeasing all kinds of monsters, she released the worst monster and sent it after his mom. It was Smelly Gabe.

He came and apologized for all that he had done to Sally and Percy. She didn't believe him so she hit him with a frying pan and knocked him out.

She left him outside and when he woke up he went into rage mode and chanting all this nonsence about how Gaia will rule the world and that she will make him king. Yeah right, in his dreams.

Percy's mom luckily escaped the apartment before he burned it down and destroyed all the blue food. Or so Percy thought. He did burn the apartment but he kept the blue food.

Ever since then Percy has had a bad feeling that something was going to happen in the future so he decided to eat as much as he could every day. There have been a few incidents where his blue dye got into everybodys food. Let's just say that Clarisse was mad because she always ate her food with red dye. Weird. Who eats food with red dye. He can't even imaging it.

Anyways Percy got to the arena and guess who was there. Yup, the one person that he was thinking about, Clarisse. Percy was about to walk up to her when he decided this would be a great time to spy on her and see if he can find out any secrets. 10 minutes went past when she finally decided to surprise him.

She was searching through the weapons and her hand skimmed them as she walked. Percy thought for sure she would stop at a spear like she always does, but when she stopped by the bow he almost gasped. Normally this wouldn't be strange for any other camper but the thing about Clarisse is that she is always arguing with the Apollo campers and she calls archers cowards. Percy has never seen her use a bow before and he's pretty sure nobody else has either.

She walked up to the archery range and Percy smiled knowing this would be great to watch. She might even be worse than him. Who knows? She looked around as if sensing him but then shrugged it off.

Then she even surprised Percy more when she got into a perfect position like the Hunters of Artemis or Apollo campers would. She notched a arrow and aimed. How did she do it so easily?

She fired an arrow. Straight in the center. She notched another one and let that one fly. This one went right next to the first one. She fired 5 arrows after that which all came close to the center. When her last one split the first one in the center, Percy did gasp.

Before he could blink an arrow flew by his head.

"Come out!" Clarisse said with an anger in her voice that Percy had never heard before in my life.

He got up slowly and started walking towards her. When she saw him her eyes turned red. Like completely red. No joke.

"What do you think you are doing!" She started to glow red.

"Umm... looking at you." Percy said.

"I mean what were you doing before I called you out of your hiding place!" She yelled.

"Look Clarisse, there's no reason..." Before Percy could finish my sentence there was a scream behind him.

He turned around and at the entrance of the arena, stood his half-sister with Annabeth and Chiron.

"Look at what you did to my hair! You're dead!" She pointed to her hair and Percy saw that his sword cut a lot of her hair.

"Sorry, I didn't mean..." But before Percy could finish his sentence her sword was drawn and she was running straight at him.