Chapter 7

Who knew things would take an interesting turn. The last few months preparing to go on tour were all worth the wait.
Seeing people that love my music pretty great. When the crowd is having fun so are the Blackhearts including myself being the frontwoman of the band.

But the one thing that always has me curious is Chanel. But I just this awful feeling something bad is going to happen I can't explain it. Chanel must be a good person. But when I hugged her there was a feeling not just a bad feeling but a good feeling. Once I woke up from my nap I heard something in the hall. There was yelling sounded like a guy and a woman. I couldn't tell by the voices. I looked at the hole of the door to see who was yelling and screaming in the hall.

Bet you can't guess who it was. Well the two that were screaming at each other were Eric and Chanel. The only words I heard were you should leave this tour!!!
Right as I heard I got worried so then, I opened the door quickly.
I said, " what the hell is going on here? And why did you just tell Chanel to leave the tour?"

Eric looked so pissed and disappointed and Chanel just looked at me and Eric with a frustrated look on her face. There was complete silence, nobody said anything so they both said nothing. Right when I was going to say something. I started to open my mouth they walked opposite directions of the hallway. I assumed they were going to their rooms. So then, just paused and went back into my room to watch some t.v or something just to pass the time.

Shut the door behind me to find what was on t.v...
Then feel asleep..

Authors message: hey, guys sorry I have been off for a while I have been busy. But I will try to come back and post more chapter. New story coming soon as well. But I hope you enjoy this chapter it's a little short.

I'll make it longer next time.
Enjoy❤️