Chapter 2

Danny says to Joan Jett "check out that hottie". My jaw dropped, she was beyond beautiful. It was like I could look at her every moment of everyday. Now me thinking that makes me like some type of stalker. Which I am not I just can't help myself. 

She walked in through the door with with her tight red shirt that fits her breasts really well. A black leather jacket, silky smooth brunette hair that is wavy which covers over her black leather jacket. A leather short skirt that makes her tan legs look amazing. 

She look so beautiful, I seriously couldn't stop staring at her, I would gaze from a distance looking at her from head to toe. When I looked her face she had these ocean blue eyes. So stunning it's like there is nothing wrong with her body in anyway. Everything about her from a distance was perfect. It is like time froze. 

My thoughts were racing to when I looked into her eyes. I saw natural make up looked like she had no foundation on, just normal flawless skin. I just thought one word " WOW". 

   I approached her and introduced myself even tho she may know of me of course if she went to my concert. I didn't care if the boys in my band wanted her, she's mine. She is going to be mine. 

   I walked up to her and said " Hey, I am Joan" She smirked and looked at my me. I was blushing I could feel it. I knew that she was flirting with me, I loved it so much. I can tell she was enjoying my company and my band. 

I went to shake her hand when she smirked at me. So i just smiled when when I introduced myself.  I said back.. So what's your name. She said her name was Channel Black. I thought that name was cute. Right after that we talked for maybe it was like hours and she told us hilarious stories about her past and what she is planning for her future. 

When she was talking to the guys I just smirked and watched her talk the whole time. When she was talking to my guitarist. Danny said to me. " I bet you wish you could fuck her, I bet she is into guys." 

I responded back, " she is mine. he responds back with. " Oh really, you are going to get in bed with her at the after party? , Danny said. Then Danny says again, " I bet you can't do it. I say " I bet I can. Danny says , " the bet is going to be on then. I say back,  " you are on".  

I approach Channel. I say to Channel " Do you wanna go to the after party with me and my band?". She says " Sure, sounds like fun." 

Danny mentions that the after party is in 15 minutes so we should head out there. 

He says " You know if we wanna get there early, I think a lot of us would want to start on some early fun. Danny winks at me. 

I didn't really respond back, I just lifted my right eyebrow and gave him like the face that says I am badass and you know it. I am to cool to show it so fuck off type of look. 

I opened to door and I told the security guard and the driver that Channel is riding with us to the after party. 

which the driver was waiting across the driver I approach both the security guard and the driver at the end of the hall, By  give them a heads up about Channel and the after party. They just nodded their heads. I am kind mainly their boss so they pretty much work for me. 

 We all head out to the black limo. 

15 minutes later we arrive at the after party

All of us were in the limo. All of us were having fun talking trying to get to know channel better. There are things that I wanted to know about her. But, I thought I will ask her some question I wanna know about her later, which they are going to be personal. So, I wonder how she is going to react to the question when I ask her. 

A few minutes before we get there. I asked her what she liquor she drinks at a bar whenever she goes out to have some fun. She told me that she we drink beer or whiskey depending on her mood. 

I said to channel " Well, tonight we are going to bar." Channel replies back, " Well, It was to be expect. I smiled at her and did a little laugh. I thought to myself, I am so ready to have some fun by drink alcohol, dance to some 80's songs and talk to channel. But, by talking to channel I most so going to win this bet with Danny. I am going to do whatever it takes to have her as mine. 

We finally arrived at the Totus Tanzar bar, which has the best beer and music here in Germany. We start walking to the door when we see a bunch of bikers that are right outside the door hanging out with their buddies having a smoke or drinking a beer. 

A biker guy comes walking up to channel. Biker say to Channel " Hey, beautiful wanna ride on my harley or do you wanna ride me?" Channel gave it the bitch stair and look at him for 3.4 seconds. 

Channel puts her hand out in front of her. Then she replies " Umm, Hold up let let me stop you right there I am not interested in guys like you for one reason. I will tell you go both ways I may like guy and girls but that is not the point. Now why won't you run off and find other girl to put your dick into or you could put it up your ass. 

She says again " I may be pretty but nobody says that type of shit to me, unless it is necessary. The biker guy comes towards her. I looked at her she looked pissed. It looked like she was going to fight him, until she punches him. 

All of a sudden her arm swings around and knocks him in the jaw. He had a bloody lip and blood coming out of his mouth. Me and the guys eyes were so wide, we were stunned. I said " Holy shit man, that was tough move and I like that in a girl. I smirked at her. 

She turned to me getting out of her bitch faze and fighting position and she just does one thing. She winked at me and smirked. I blushed so hard she gets to me and I have no idea how she does it. But, from what I've seen in this girl is that she has a tough personality. I love that in a girl and I am going to get her. I always get what I want and I make sure i do what I can to get it. 

  TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW? COMMENT IF I SHOULD WRITE MORE? :)