Chapter 3

The Blackhearts, Joan Jett and Channel walked into the bar. It was full of people smell of cigarettes and beer everywhere. People that fight in the bar were thrown out, people that didn't stayed to have a good time with their buddies to have fun or do what was ever was on every single persons mind in that bar.

"I walked in and saw a bunch of people looking at us.

" Some were looking at me." I thought why would they be looking at me they should be looking at channel because she was one of the hottest woman I saw here.

" From what I see I don't always get to see tough girls like her everyday."

" Most of them are girly girls like hookers at bars hooking up with guys"

Channel said out loud to the guys including me, with a gleaming smile.

" I will go get us some drinks what do you guys want?"

I said " You get us some shots of whiskey for the guys and I will have a beer."

Channel replied back. " Okay, I will be back with the drinks, you guys go find us a seat somewhere and then I will bring back the drinks.

... 15 minutes later....

There was a song playing Channel went to the dance floor with her beer. She told all the guys and Joan to go dance with her. The guys didn't they wanted to stay and chat.

Joan thought " I think I should go dance with her this may turn into a interesting night. I really like her so you know what I am going to win this bet no matter the cost. I really like her and I hope she like me back."

" I really don't need to worry about her liking me back, first I am ready to have some fun with this sexy woman. "

All of a sudden the song stopped. Then one of Joan Jett's songs came on it was you're too possessive.

Joan thought" wow! she is really hot, I wanna take her somewhere in this bar." Some place private. Joan took a couple sips of her beer and turned her head to the right. There was this random room nobody even walks into. Channel was giggling a lot she was obviously really tipsy."

Joan replies to Channel by saying " Hey Channel, Do you wanna go to that room over there on the right and talk somewhere private?"

Channel replies back chuckling with laughter, " Haha yeah sure." They both left the dance floor. By walking a five steps away from hearing the song that was playing, it seemed quieter. By the time you reached the room they Joan closed the door and locked it without Channel knowing that it was locked. The room Channel was standing the quiet. She was really confused.

Channel asked " Umm, Joan why did you lock the door?"

Joan smirk looks her Channel up and down. Joan says " Oh, I will tell you why."

Joan walks to her slowly and Channel walks backwards until there is nothing left to walk on. Channel gray just stood there having the face of not know what to do until. Joan put her hand on the wall near Channel's head leaning against the wall. Gray looked at her arm that was near head wondering what she was doing.

Right then Gray turned her head back to Joan's face. They were now face to face until Joan surprised her with a kiss. It became very passionate. Kissing for what seemed like seconds turning into minutes. Breathing heavy. Joan Jett started to move her down to her neck. Biting her neck, sucking it. Going all around her neck. Channel was moaning softly.

Joan says " you are so beautiful Channel, everything about you is just so perfect."

Authors Note : hey guys, sorry I haven't posted any chapters in a while had a hard time logging in to this account but I am back for good. Don't worry there is more chapters coming this summer.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Much love to everyone of you!❤️